Chapter 11

Lisa pov

When I came back home, I never expected to see a car and a crack windows. With my quick thinking I called the police and made manger oppa wait in the car as the police came. 

I got closer to the door and quickly press my ears to it. I heard screams and yelling. I knew the police was gonna come any minute now so I normally knock on the door. 

No responds. I waited and did it again. I knew it was a bad thing to wait but I had a feeling that it should be like that. I can't go in without a plan.

I knocked one more time with a plan in my head. As I heard him yelling and coming closer to the door. I bent down and grab the two milk I brought and hold onto it.

1..

2..

3.. 

I kick down the door hardly as I could when I hear the police coming closer.

I held out the milk in the air as I hide my shaky voice in the back and replace it with my happy voice.

"I GOT THE MILK" I smile out and walk on top of the fallen door which also happen to be on top of the now unconscious dude. I place the milks on the un-touch counter as I turn around to see the two police getting the body of the dude under the door.

I walk over to the polices and gave them an video camera drive which should contain what happened. 

I know I should of made sure the girls were alright but I knew, if they talked to the police about this instead of me they would of cried and nothing would be solved. The evidence was all in the drive and the proof of him online was an evidence plus the house was a living evidence. 

I look out the window to signal oppa to come in. As I wait for oppa I talked to the police where we're gonna be at and that if they need anything they should call my number. And court should be skip since he is guilty and nothing can prove him innocent. Plus JYP did put a restraining order on him so we should be good.

"Lisa" I nodded at the police and they left with a cuffed stalker. Other police were here too as they put a tape around the place.

"Call the company vans. Tell YG, SM, and JYP that we're going to Pattaya until we get a new house. Tell them we aren't gonna stay in the same location now that people know where were at" Manger oppa nodded and called YG.

"I'll pay for the hotel just tell them to hurry with the van" 

I walked away from my manger and made my way to the crying girls.

"I'm sorry, I should of came back home the other day" 

I look around the girls who look frighten and shaken up. I look over at Nayeon who was shirtless and crying on Jennie and Yeri. I look at her with a sad smile and made my way over to her as I took out my jacket and put it around her.

"Are y'all okay?" I look around the room after I made sure Nayeon wasn't hurt. 

They all nodded at me even when they're shaken up. 

To think the girls went through that without knowing if they would get help makes my heart hurt for them. Becoming in idol comes with a down fall like this. You would never know when it would happen, but you can only pray that you would be okay in the end.

"Pack up, we're going to Pattaya until YG, SM, and JYP said we can come back" I look over at them and the nodded at me.

As they went back to their room to pack I called Hilton Pattaya to book 6 Deluxe rooms with 1 kings size bed in each room with a sea view and balcony. Each of the room cost about US $150-200 but in Thai Baht it was 5000-6500. All together it costed about $1,020 or 33500 in Thai Baht plus with an estimated days well stay there it would be about $6,120 or 200805 in Thai Baht. I told them I'll pay for the rooms once we'll reach there so wait about 2 hours. 

At first they were hesitant but once I told them my name they immediately agreed to reserve the rooms for us. After I was done on the phone I went back to check on the girls to see if they were done. The police was still here but they were just getting the evidences and the knife he had.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask quietly. I walked in to everyone one of there room to see if they were ready and okay. I made sure to check in Nayeon room twice, after room 2 and after I check all of the other rooms.

After they were done we went out of the house and made our way outside. The vans were already there so I help load up their stuffs and got in the vans. There were 3 vans and only can fit 6 people. 

"I'll like to sit with Nayeon, if that's okay?" I ask them before they got on the van. They agree to my request and got on the van. 

I went over to where Nayeon was and softly grab her hand to make our way on the last bus. We sat at the back and waited for the others to get on. I help her onto her seat and held her hand close.

It was like a way of me saying she's fine now and no one can hurt her, as long as I'm here.