Stop, Wait a Minute

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Bronze Radio Return - Everything moves

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:24 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Even though I don't know quite what to do

The time will show what we know is hardly ever true

I'd rather have then never had the spinning room

The feeling that I moved

No more standing still at your will

but you can try until you see the motion's moving you

~~~

Disclaimer: The picture at the top is not mine, it belongs to https://robots-retired-blog.tumblr.com/post/167492063937/im-just-i-have-ideas-and-i-run-with-them

~~~

Lloyd laid out a map on the ground of the sewer. Zane, Jay, Cole, Morro and Remo surrounded him, looking at it. 

''And if we do this right, we can find Master Wu, save Cyrus Borg and (Y/n), rescue everyone who was kidnapped, and stop Krux and Acronix. But it'll take stealth, concentration, and precise execution.'' Green Bean informed the others. 

''And where does the slug fit in?'' Ginja asked, looking over at Cole's shoulder, where a dark brown slug was crawling up his back. 

''What slug?'' Lloyd questioned, confused.

''Aah! That one!'' Cake Devourer exclaimed, noticing it. He then tried to get the slug off his shoulder while Lightning Bug and Greenie laughed. He then flicked it off his shoulder, where it landed on the ground. ''Ew! Ew! Ew! It's so big! So gross!'' 

''Hey, guys. What'd we miss?'' Katara 2.0 asked, appearing with Zuko 2.0. 

''Hahaha! Cole freaking out over a slug.'' Jay answered with a smile. 

''And Lloyd laying out the plan of attack.'' Frost the Ice Ninja added.

''Hehe. But mostly Cole freaking out.'' The Lightning Ninja replied. Morro laughed a bit, trying to dispel the thoughts lingering in his mind. 

''As I was saying, Zane will use his sensors to locate Cyrus Borg while Jay and Cole rescue the workers from the warehouse. Remo, Morro and I will get Master Wu, who's probably in the holding cell. Kai and Nya, you have the toughest job: locating Krux and Acronix. So you take the map.'' 

''We can do that. Right, Kai?'' Tall Glass O' Water questioned her brother. 

''Barracks, holding cell...'' Kai said, rubbing the side of his head as he stared at the map. 

''Ahem. Kai?'' Nya asked, trying to gain his attention. 

''That's the mess hall and...what's this—''

''Kai!'' His sister said, lightly punching his shoulder to gain his attention. 

''What? Yeah, yeah, we got it. Let's go.'' Porcupine replied, looking up from the map at the others. 

 ''Remember, stealth is key. Everyone knows what they're doing?'' Lloyd questioned.

''On it.''

''Yep.''

''Yup.''

''Affirmative.''

''Of course.'' 

''Oh, yeah. I know exactly what I'm doing.'' Kai said.