𝟔| 𝐔𝐬, 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲

Today is the middle of the month, which happen to be my favourite number too— the 15

Why is this important? Because today, is the day, I plan to give my answer to Tae.

The whole day all I did was, rehearse, rehearse, and rehearse on how I would give my answer to him.

Yet, feeling how my heart still beats so fast, "I think even after all that rehearsal," I mutter to myself, as I put a hand on my chest, "I'm still not ready."

But if I don't do it now, when??

It's getting dark, but because mom has been doing a lot of overtimes at work lately, I manage to get out of the house and meet Taehyung under the mango tree.

As I walk towards the place, I notice its brighter than usual.

"What are you doing up there Tae?" I raise my voice a bit, so the guy who's hanging some lanterns on the tree could hear me.

"Oh! perfect timing Briar, do you like it?"

I look up to the tree and I automatically say "Wow! this looks amazing."

The way the lantern lights sparkles, makes the surrounding warm and inviting.

"I figure since this is where we usually hang out, might as well, decorate the place

"I figure since this is where we usually hang out, might as well, decorate the place." he said, while he carefully gets down from the tree.

We sat on the bench and admire the new look of the surrounding.

"This looks perfect Tae!" I said, still looking at the lights that's shinning brightly around me. 

"Seeing you like it that much, makes all the work worth it!"

I turn to face Taehyung and as expected it's not the lantern that his looking at— but me.

Oh- Taehyung, the way you make my heart melts.

Wait!
Romantic setting? Check.
Favorite date of the month? Check.

Okay Briar! It's now or never!