The Empress Meets... Her Hero?

The week in Manhattan, NY was everything Chloé was expecting, which also made her sad that her bestie couldn't experience it with her. So during the week she had consulted with Mari on her outfits. It would be like in a way she was there, she would take photos of outfits she thought the young designer would like. And texted her about her thoughts on certain pieces.

It was now three days since Chloé and her mom arrived in Gotham. They were staying in a condo her parents owned in Gotham, they would normally use when they would visit the city. Gotham was filled with skyscrapers, the architecture of the buildings were more sleek and more business style.To Chloé the city was much.... gloomier than Paris. The atmosphere of the city seemed cloudy (okay, sure it was Septembe but still.) It was alot different from her home, the city of lights.

'Mari-bug would definitely like some pictures for inspiration.' She thought to herself as she decided to explore the city.

She gathered her outfit for the day, a black cape blazer with gold buttons. Gifted to her by the one and only MDC herself, it was made for comfort and style. The material looked sleek and business like but was made to keep her warm in the cold city, with added hidden pockets to keep her kwami close. Soft canary yellow shirt underneath the blazer, white dress pants and black with a gold metal cap toe stilettos. She left her hair down, with the exception of her bee comb on her hair.

With a once over look in the mirror, and selfie sent to her bestie she ventured on to explore the city.

She decide to walk to a boutique that had caught her eye, on the drive from the airport to her family's condo. She wanted to find some gifts for ther friends, while also getting a better look of the buildings structure. It was a 'two birds one stone' idea for her. After finding what she thought were suitable gifts, the blonde made her purchases and continued her walk. Before going back "home" she decided to stop at a cafe. She sat on the cafe's patio and ordered a honey, vanilla chamomile tea and croissant (and a honey lemon tart for Pollen). She relaxed and sent the pictures she took to Mari along with her snack for the day.

______________________________________

Queenie👑:

(insert picture) Tea was okay, however their croissant was utterly ridiculous, no where near your parents level.

:Mari-bug🌸
Well you have a very refined taste

Queenie👑:
Pollen agrees their pastries need improvement.

:🌸 Mari-bug
Not many can please the queens 😉

Also thank you for the pictures,🤗 I got inspired to make an outfit.

Queenie👑:

Of course we deserve only but the very best 👑

Oooh I knew you would like them,🥰 can't wait to see the finish product.

_______________________________________

Chloé was pulled out her conversation when a man approached her. He seemed a lot older than the eighteen year old, and all of the girl's alarms were going off. This guy was shady.

"Hey, sweet thing. Care if I keep you company?" The man said as he was invading her personal space.

Chloé only sent a glare his way, before bringing her attention back to her phone. Hopefully this creep would get a clue she Was not interested.