The Neighbor's Wife

Just a short A/N,

So... I figured that I would also add the first part of The Neighbor's Wife that is already published in "Paulson Drabbles" to avoid confusion with where I started the story. The next chapter is the official start and is set right after this one.  Okay thanks. Please do enjoy!

______________

It was supposedly just a boring night. I was in my nightwear, with dishevelled hair the only thing keeping them away from my face was my six year old niece's headband that she had left. I had a facemask on even though my skin was entirely helpless.

Looking over the wall clock, I grew impatient and irritated of the slimy texture of this mask that I had on.

Just a few minutes more, you'll be okay. It'll be done. Patience is virtue.

But not even a minute rolled by, my eyes were checking out the time again. Patience is shit for someone like me. Fuck the virtue and peeling it off. My stomps bounced off the walls as I head to the bathroom, I was right there, one more step and I could have it but the loud echoing of the doorbell had me ripping off the mask and throwing it somewhere on the floor.

Was I expecting anyone? No! Goddamn it, who the fuck is ringing my doorbell at exactly 11:37 in the evening?

A frustrated sigh left my lips as I ventured to the door. As I peeked through the small hole, a blonde was standing right on my doorstep looking down and fidgeting with her fingernails.

The frown I had dissipated, when I opened it I found myself astound. Her lips was offering a tiny smile – well it was barely a smile, I don't know, maybe she wasn't really smiling at all. "I'm Billie. Billie Dean Howard. I live next to you with my husband." Pressing my lips into thin line and moving my brows up, I had zero idea what this woman would want from me but the name, it was familiar to me.

Anyway, I didn't even know someone moved in right next to my apartment since that room was the biggest amongst the ones in this floor, it had 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom and a kitchen island complete with cabinets and wine rack and spacious living room enough for a billiard pool table to fit in, how did I know? I looked over it when I was still haunting for my apartment.

"It's uh...(y/n)." She smirked with her eyes and took my hand in hers which was by the way fascinatingly soft and warm. This thing only took a second or two right? But why did it feel like we were having it for more than five seconds now... she leaned forward just enough for me to be caught on her scent.

Eventually, she pulled away, I cleared whatsoever was in my head, "It's nice meeting you Mrs. Howard. Um, is there anything I can do for you?" The end of the sentence came out to be spurious, I just hoped she didn't sense it by biting my lip. Her eyes though, they trailed down my face and settling on my lips.

What would a married woman would want from her twenty-one year old neighbour anyway? Sex? That would fun. Kidding aside, I could not think of any reason for her to be standing in my door interrupting my night even if I had nothing else to do but get ass on my bed and sleep off the sadness of the day.

The woman boldly invited herself in, walking past me her eyes didn't took long to examine my apartment, within five steps she was in my kitchen then living room. "Tell me sweetheart, do you live alone?" pet name basis already?

"Yes, Ma'am." She walked over to my direction, that was when I noticed she was wearing a beige pointed heels, her calves were toned and looking sexy. Her overall outfit just screamed success. She had blonde hair that was in gentle waves, had minimal make up on and some ornaments to add more style and value. This woman looked pretty well for someone who had a husband. She looked at me as if she knew my sins.