Dance

A couple of days after watching the movie marathon, Dipper was laying down in his shared bedroom with Bill. When he was with him...he could feel his heart pound against his chest along with his cheeks burning up which meant one thing....he was falling for him. For some reason..Dipper was okay with it especially since he's been nothing, but kind to him and even gave him his first kiss. He just blushed thinking about it since it would mean that Bill actually liked him back. 

"Sigh...I never felt this way towards anyone excluding...her." Dipper said while spitting out the ending with untapped rage. Rage towards the girl that he fell for at the Mystery Shack...only for her to crush it into a million pieces. It also didn't help that her boyfriend did beat him up for liking her. But the thing that really pissed him off about her was that she seemed to favor his sister, Mabel. His idiotic, selfish and manipulative sister who has everyone wrapped up in her fingers. He hated her, plain and simple since she trusted a con man over him and easily abandoned him whenever her latest crush comes along. Sighing...Dipper tried to push all thoughts of her towards the back of his mind until he managed to replace her with memories of Bill. Speaking of which... Bill transported in just as he managed to forget about his sister.

"Hello Pinetree! How are you feeling?" Bill asked.

"I'm feeling fine. I just remembered someone that I really want to forget about." Dipper said.

"Oh poor Pinetree. How about I help your forget about them?" Bill said.

"But I already..." Dipper said before Bill grabbed his hand and brought him to another area. As Dipper looked around...Bill snapped his fingers and some classical music came on startling Dipper.

"Come on Pinetree. Let's dance." Bill said.

"I'm not exactly a dancer Bill." Dipper said.

"Nonsense. I'm sure that you can dance...just grab my hand and we can begin." Bill said as he placed his right hand in Dipper's left hand and his other hand was placed on his hip. They slowly started to ballroom dance while Mable felt extreme anger towards Bill again. As they continued to dance...Dipper felt his cheeks burst into flames. It was official...He has fallen for Bill...the supreme leader of the world. Unaware that this was Bill's plan all along and he planned to completely steal his heart.

While Shooting Star and her Cipher Wheel will never get a chance to interfere in his plans. If he had any say in it. 

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋