Chapter 6

Billie could see the agitation in your eyes whether you should put the shirt on or walk half-naked to her. Turning around, Billie untied the drapes and let it cover the tall window. The room went dim, you looked at Billie not actually expecting she would do that.

Languidly, Billie's icy fingertips were dancing on your cheeks, gliding down to your jaw. Her eyes traced the skin her fingertips had been. You watched her until they were resting on the blade of your shoulder.

She took your face with her other hand, guiding your lips to her until she was kissing you slowly but long enough to let you taste the whiskey. "Take me to bed." The way how your voice sounded was too irresistible, subconsciously, Billie was gnawing on her own lip while her pupils were fully dilated. Gasping, the blonde immediately pulled you to her bedroom. A place you had never been before, hence, the uneven heartbeat pattern.

Doing the same, Billie untied the drapes in her bedroom, letting them cover the rest of the window cutting off the streaks of sunlight. Now it felt safer and private. Smiling shyly at the woman, you sat on the edge of the bed caressing the soft sheet that strongly smelled like Billie.

In fact, the whole surrounding had a touch of Billie Dean: fancy, elegant, bold, assertive and simple. She put her characters into this place, after all it was her haven.

Climbing in bed, Billie took you in, her eyes continued to rake over your exposed body for the next minutes. Admiring the subtle swell of your breasts, the freckles that were scattered over your arms and stomach.

Her eyes then settled a bit longer on your protruded hipbones, stretching her hand out to feel them and the sensation was driving you mad. Goosebumps were covering your body. A shuddered breath float out as Billie guided down her index finger to your bikini line, examining how your face and body reacted to her touch.

Having enough, the woman straddled you – that was her usual position and how she showed she was the one in power but this time, Billie avoided holding your throat. She just leaned forward, kissing your lips, her hand giving your breast some attention.

Into the kiss, you could feel the hesitation of Billie's hand that were crawling up to your throat but withdrawing it back just to nestle them on your breast so you pulled apart from the kiss and cupped her cheek. Confused, Billie kept her eyes locked on yours.

"Choke me."

"Are you telling me what to do?"

"Your hand is hesitating. I can feel it."

When Billie's hand reached down, she felt you nicely soaked. Sliding in a finger, you moaned to her neck and pulled her closer. The wetness that built up was doing her work faster so soon she added another until she was rubbing you good. The moans went louder and messier. She kept it at a pace where you would end up shaking.

On her part, Billie knew she was just as wet as you were. The rubbing of her inner thighs were causing friction, and the ache just grew stronger to an alarmingly unbearable state. Collapsing to her back, you sat up on your knees between her and spreading her wide open with your middle and index finger.

No cautions, you dipped in, toying with the swelling bud before narrowing your tongue until thin just to slid down the exposed slit, inching further to the hole. Her hips thrashed forward, demanding for more. Billie's hands were gripping on anything her hands could reach to steady herself.

The woman was equally as loud as you were, finally, she had herself still but that was short lived as you pumped inside her with two fingers while sucking her clit. Deeper, you kept curling your digits and adding the last finger making Billie's eyes shut close, head was thrown back to the sheets.

Determined to show the woman that you would always be better than her own husband, that every time he would touch her, she would be craving for him to be you.

As her walls clenched, you dropped the fast pacing of your fingers earning a frustrated whine. But that was worth it the second you started to eat her out until she orgasmed. So hard that her legs quivered around your head.

Standing on your four, you levelled down your face to her chest, kissing her rock-hard nipples. Engaging in passionate kiss, Billie moaned in your mouth upon tasting herself. Her fingers were tangled to your hair while her legs were locked to your hips. Between the brutal kisses, she kept moaning, satisfied with her orgasm. Still, weak in the knees you laid beside her, bringing you face near her shoulder to plot an innocent peck.

Billie looked down, her chest was heaving. She smiled before standing up and grabbing her robe to cover her body once again while you rested bare on her bed.

Noticing few picture frames around, you stood up not caring to cover yourself. You had seen them all by the time Billie walked in, a white cotton robe similar to hers was in her hands. Her fetching smile on the picture got your gazes and attention too locked up that you didn't notice her coming in.

"I've readied a bath for you. The bathroom is down the hall first door." Startled you quickly placed back the picture to its place, muttering an apology to the woman.

"You didn't have to but thank you." Billie only nod and left the robe over the bed before walking off silently.

The fact that Billie had taken note of what you said and actually did it made you feel warmer on the inside. The thought of it was adding more blush to your face that even your chest was a little pinkish. No one had ever made an effort to do that before. Walking to the bathroom, an unerasable grin was patched on your lips.

But quickly, all the butterflies clouding your head faded the moment you realized you were possibly catching romantic affection for her and it would only root down to your heart the more Billie do these things that you told her or by just simply being around you too often.

After the bath, you were brisk in collecting your clothes that you found neatly folded in the bed. "Leaving so soon?" Searching for the woman, your turned 180 degrees and found her leaning on the door frame, playing with her manicured nails like she always did.

She wasn't wrong, you were trying to leave without being noticed. Looking down, you gently nod, too tensed to engage your eyes with her in fear that she might see your messed up emotions.

"There's food in the kitchen, I'm sure you're hungry." She didn't sound like she would let you leave so soon. When you looked up she was gone again, always fading away silently. Blinking twice, you followed after her knowing it was the only choice.

By the time Billie ensured you were well taken cared of in her inconspicuous ways she let you go but the woman did not let you walk home, she insisted for her driver to take you home but you said that it might not be a good idea because if William were to be around by the time the car arrived he would know Billie was in town and would question as to what you were doing inside Billie's car.

So in the end, as much as Billie wanted to deny it, she lost this argument granting you the freedom to walk home.