A/N

Hello!

It's been a very, very long time, hasn't it?

Hope everyone is well and happy, even with Corona virus lurking around the corner hehehe

Anyway, thank you for your patience and long wait. Here is the third and last installment of the Tough Series! Hooray!

Before everything, I would like to say that James Dashner owns most of the characters and I only own a few

Before everything, I would like to say that James Dashner owns most of the characters and I only own a few. The plot will be a mixture of the book, the movie, and my own imagination. I apologize in advance if there are other fanfictions with striking similarities.

Also, I'm quoting John Green's Author's Note in the Fault in Our Stars:

This book is a work of fiction. I made it up.

Neither novels nor their readers benefit from attempts to divine whether any facts hide inside a story. Such efforts attack the very idea that made-up stories can matter, which is sort of the foundational assumption of our species.

Here's the thing: I did my share of research regarding Frankie's disabilities and orthosis. However, information from the internet are shallow and I realise that there may be (more like must be) some mistakes or wrong facts, especially about her condition, written throughout this book.

Hope I'm not offending anyone! And I hope everyone enjoy the story.

If you have any input, comment, praises (EHEHE), please drop them in!

Thank you, and welcome to WICKED's headquarter