Chapter 16 : Most Dreadful Time Of The Month

Deanna's POV

The events yesterday still surprises me when I think of it.

It's not the first time that I've seen porn. I stumbled upon it when I was in second year of high school. It will look weird if I acted strangely in front of Jungkook just because of it. According to my research porn videos are something that most men do not get sensitive about.

But the way Jungkook acted yesterday about it, made me think twice. He seems to be bothered by something as if he was trying to check if there were things that seemed to be in the wrong place.  

Nevertheless, I need to get up now and prepare breakfast. Having free accommodation and foods for more than a week and counting are something I should repay with free will. I should at least make the son of the man who gives me free necessities for the time being feel like I'm worthy of their good deeds. 

I hurried down the kitchen and opened the kitchen drawers and refrigerator to find something edible. There are eggs, bacon, ham, and apples. After frying the first three, I sliced the apples into small squares to make it look cute and placed it on a small bowl. I also made coffee, I made sure I added two teaspoons of sugar on Jungkook's. I learned that he likes his coffee that way. 

While placing the foods on different platters, I saw Jungkook entering the kitchen through the corner of my eyes. "Hey, you're up." I greeted as I put the last piece of bacon on the plate. 

"Morning." He said back while wiping the sleep from his eyes. He is so cute with his hair ruffled like a bird's nest and puffy face, I could get used to a life where I can see his morning face every day. "What's with the morning feast?" He asked. 

"Nothing. I just felt extremely hungry the moment I woke up." I answered and he just nodded as he went to the kitchen counter where I placed the coffees I made. "Your's is on the right side," I informed and he hummed as soon as he understood. 

I prepared the table and saw how good I did. I never knew I got a future with cooking, thanks to my dad and mostly to Youtube cooking tutorial videos. As soon as I gave Jungkook the signal to dig in, he anticipatedly tried every dish. It's not like the foods I made were extravagant, but he seemed to be excited about home-cooked dishes. Understandable, since we always call for deliveries no matter even if it is for breakfast, lunch, dinner or midnight snacks.

"Here's ketchup." I offered and he shook his head. "Oh, you don't like ketchup?" I asked. 

"It depends on my mood," Jungkook said.

I unexpectedly finished my plate in no time, and I'm not full yet. I looked at the table that there is only one fried egg left. Jungkook's eyes and mine met for a second, "Do you mind?" I shamelessly asked. 

"Go ahead." He said with his mouth full. I cheekily smiled at him before wiggling like an idiot as I picked the egg from the plate. Why do I feel so cheery today?

After eating breakfast together, Jungkook insisted on washing the dishes considering that I cooked breakfast earlier. I had no chance to object since he already started cleaning up the table. 

I went to the sink in the kitchen to wash my hands when Jungkook called for my name. "Deonne!" 

"Yeah?" 

"Can you come here for a second?" He yells from the dining area. I immediately walked to get back there, and when I did, I saw his face with a disturbing reaction. 

"What is it?" I asked and he just looked down on the chair where I sat on earlier. I came closer to have a good look at what he was pointing at. 

As soon as my eyes fall to the same direction where his eyes were, I felt like I almost dropped my heart on the floor. The first thing that came into my mind was to keep it cool and act normally. "Oh shit, ketchup. I'm sorry for making a mess." It was the easiest thing to compare to.