18: third wheeler

Jimin was sitting while intensely watching his sister infront of her as she was giggling happily with Jungkook. They were seeming like in their own world. The three of them were in the living room; Jimin obviously sat alone on the couch with his legs folded up to his chest and his arms wrapped around them. Meanwhile the other two; Jungna was sitting on the floor while Jungkook was sitting on the couch.

        Jungkook was playing with her hair as the guy did her hair. Tying her hair into sprout and more. Jungkook himself had a bean sprout on his head. Jungna did that one just now. And Jimin felt left out because the two acted like he was invisible.

        "Am I a third wheeler now?" Jimin sounded, taking the two's attention which he noted in his mind perhaps they were already “love bird”, now looked at him. Jungkook hands stopped with his hand still held a strand of Jungna's hair as he turned to look at the older. A smile spread across Jungkook's smile but it was different when it came to Jungna. She tilted her head a little and shrugged,like she was not care.

        "None of us said that but you did." Jungna said that made Jimin rolled his eyes. "Why not you come here and join us? Jungna will do your hair and I'm doing hers. Later, you two can do mine." Jungkook chirped. Jungna chinned up to take a look at Jungkook. "You really ask him that?"

        Jimin did his face steady eventhough his heart had this smack down thing inside while watching the two interected between one another. He wanted to smile but he refused to. Hence, there a battle happened over his lips which at last he needed to purse his lips tight to prevent him from smiling. Jimin could see, there must be something between them that they were not notice. Jimin could not say anything about it because he was not confirm. Neither Jungna nor Jungkook said anything about it.

        "Here still many rubber band for tying hair. Come and sit if you wanna join." Jungna voiced out. "You said that because Jungkook said yes to me." Jimin retorted and Jungna glared at her brother before she looked up at Jungkook as she pouted her lips.

       "You should not say yes to him."
       Jungkook bumped his forehead against her and fixed her posture to let her sat straight, facing upfront. Jimin came with smirk on his face that Jungna wished to wipe that smirk away with a smack of her little fist.

        "Nah, I don't think you want Jimin hyung staring at us like we did something weird." Jungkook said whilst Jungna heaved a sigh. Later on, Jimin sat infront of Jungna and took a rubber band and started to tie a sprout on Jimin's head.

        "You need to be thankful for Jungkook had soft spot for you." Jungna stated. "More like you cannot say no because you have soft spot for Jungkook." Jimin teased only got his hair pulled backward.

        Jungna left bathroom for a moment. And when she came back to the downstair, she left for kitchen to sooth her throat with plain water. Whenever she came back to the living room, her feet halted on the track. Her head tilted, watching the guys were smiling cutely like kids. Seeing her brother sat on the floor and Jungkook did the same but he leaned his back against Jimin's chest.

        Jimin showed something towards Jungkook, perhaps the drawing he drew just now on his sock. From one feet, to another feet. Both Jungkook and Jimin were giggling. Then, Jungkook showed Jimin his drawing  that he as well drew on his sock too.

        "HURMMM"
        "WOW!!"
        "PAKK!"

        And then continued giggles. Watching them, drew a smile on Jungna lips. Both were grown up men but looked at them now, acted like babies. Moreover, Jimin's hair was not all backwards. His fringe covered his forehead made him look so innocent like a baby. Jungkook's hair already put Jungkook in innocent state since first. Having that hair, Jungna could not believe they were grown up. As if like, the two were having kids soul inside grown up man body.

        Jungna didn't feel to bothere them yet. Neither the two were noticing her presence in the living room. Not like the thing was mattered. It was hard to see Jimin was smiling broad like that. Hence, she took out her phone and secretively took their picture. Feeling proud with the couple of pictures she took, she slided the phone into her sweatpants pocket back.

       Jimin always wanted a little brother since first. Their mother told her one day, the moment when their mother pregnant on Jungna, Jimin was really hoping it was a boy. So, he could have playmate later. But to not avail, it was a girl. Fortunately, Jimin didn't have hard feeling towards her. Some people would have grudge over it because they turned out disappointed.

        Luckily, Jimin wasn't like that. Jungna could not thank more for it. She knew even she wanted to thank him, for loving her, protecting her, it would never been enough. Because Jimin was doing a great job as a brother. He always with her no matter whatever situation happen. They always together. But not offense, there must be quarell, but it was comman between siblings right?

        Now, seeing Jungkook and Jimin were happily with one another gave tingling things in her hearts. The two men now, were in the list of the important person he could not live without. Yes, Jungkook was included. She could not find reason why Jungkook could not be into the list whenever Jungkook did so much thing already for her.

        At this moment, Jungna thought, whose Jimin's sibling actually. Jimin and Jungkook were in their own world. Jimin played with bean sprouts on Jungkook's head whilw the younger play with Jimin's feet. The two really took a look around them to find Jungna after long she disappeared for bathroom.

       Wiping the smile that she had just now away from her lips, she crossed her arms over her chest and approached the two. Right then, Jungkook asked Jimin. "Hyung, what take Jungna so long?"

        Jungkook looked up at Jimin who still played with his hair. Jimin had his lips pouted and shrugged. He also didn't have any idea what took Jungna so long. She could not believe that the two still not notice she was coming.

        "Now, who third wheeler who?" She asked, breaking the silence air that suddenly made appearance. Jimin and Jungkook looked at her.

        There the eyes again. Jungkook looked at her with his sparkling eyes and brightest smile on his face. Then, he lifted up his feet and showed the drawing towards her.

       "PAAKK"

___

Thank you❤
Don't forget to tap the🌟

And stay safe and stay home>3<