Ugly Crying

Levi POV

My mom was obsessed with Ella. After the whole baby talk, she dragged Ellie to our couch to ask her what size she was in, anything clothes-related. She continued to talk to her about babies and baby names which sort of freaked Ella out.

Not too long after, my father walked in and introduced himself. My father can appear intimidating especially considering he's the alpha. I got my looks from my father. My mother and I didn't resemble each other besides our green eyes. Ellie didn't mind meeting my folks; in fact, she seemed pretty happy to have them there.

My dad was impressed by her not being afraid of him. He also laughed at my mother's constant talk of babies.

"Honey their still in school and not ready for children, so stop it with the baby talk you are scaring his poor mate" at the mentioning of the word mate Ella's eyes opened wide as realization dawned on her. I could hear her heartbeat speed up, and her breathing becomes more rapid.

Mom, dad, please leave the room. I mind linked instantly; they left without a word. I ran up to Ella, wrapping her in my arms in an effort to calm her down; her body immediately relaxed, molding into my side.

Ella POV

We're mates. Like Annie was to my uncle. I have a mate. Oh my god. I wasn't sad or angry. I was thrilled. Annie had explained to me that mates are together for life; they love one another and have a family together. That's everything I've ever wanted. Too bad Annie had died. But I knew that deep down, Levi wouldn't leave me.

Looking up into the eyes of the very boy I'd spend the rest of my life with, I felt something that I never felt at home with Dan, and it was unconditional love. I felt complete, and at this, I broke down, crying tears of absolute happiness.

It got to the point where I was full-on ugly crying on my soulmate's lap. I had it all hyperventilating, snot, and tears running down my face. I had puffy eyes and a red face. Levi picked me up and walked into the restroom, setting me down on the beautiful granite countertop and grabbed a box of tissues, and carefully wiped my face handing me another one to blow my nose.

After my much-needed break down I felt so much better. Looking up into Levi's eyes, I saw them full of worry and concern; at this, I gave him a meek smile.

"I'm okay. They were tears of happiness, not sadness. I'm so grateful I get to be your mate." I told him.

Levi's face lit up with his million-dollar smile. He grabbed me and lifted me from the counter to spin me around.

" Oh, thank goddess, I was worried you wouldn't want me. Cody was getting anxious. And I am happy you want to be with us." He said in a rush.

"Cody?"

" Yes, my wolf, his name is Cody."

" Oh yes, you're wolf. Sorry, it's been a while since I've been around a werewolf." I said in a hushed voice.

At this, Levi gave me a curious look. So I told him about my aunt or who I referred to as my mom. I told him about my family and how they passed away. I told him about my uncle and the abuse, and at this, Levi's eyes turned silver as he stiffened at my words. Telling me, I'm never to go back and that I'm to live here with him. At this, I smiled very pleasedly.

Levi and I talked about anything and everything until we realized that it was dark outside.

We heard a knock at the door. I got up from Levi's lap, which he wasn't too happy about to open the door. To my surprise, there stood Jane with her hands full of shopping bags. She had a grin on her face as he walked past me and to our closet.

" Dear. While you were talking, I took it upon myself to do a little shopping for you. I just got you some clothes," she said sweetly as she walked back out of our room to pick up even more bags and bring them to the closet.

There were so many bags and boxes; full of shoes and accessories, including jewelry and purses, and a new backpack in style. She had bought every shoe know to humanity made for women; there were heels to sneakers and flats. Then there were the clothes. I was surprised that, being an older woman, she knew all the fashion trends.

" Oh my goodness, did you buy out the whole store?" I said with a giggle. Jane just laughed at my comment.

She pulled the clothes out of the bags. They were all from stores I dreamed of shopping at their were Gucci sneakers and Kate Spade handbags. But also more affordable clothes from Abercrombie, American Eagle, Pacsun, and Urban Outfitters. She bought t-shirts and crop tops along with jeans and shorts.

I was in complete and utter shock. I have never had this many clothes in my 16 years of life.

"Sorry If I'm overwhelming you. It's just I've always wanted a daughter, but I was just never able to have one. Thankfully I have you now, so be prepared to be spoiled by Levi and me." She chirped, her eyes held, longing for approval.

I just smiled and walked up to Jane, pulling her into a hug.

" You know I've always wanted a mom. And I'm so glad I have one now," I whispered in her ear. At this, Jane's eyes watered up as she smiled down at me.

"Oh. I nearly forgot dinner should be ready in an hour, dear, so why don't you get washed up and try on some new clothes!" She smiled, walking out of the room. I felt arms wrap around my waist, and the tingles run up and down my spine. I sighed, feeling so happy. And then it hit me. I only have an out to get washed up, and I desperately needed a shower.

" Babe, I need to shower. Do you have a razor or anything I can use that won't make me smell like a boy?" I questioned

" yeah, there should be everything from razors to shampoo under your side of the counter," he said gently in my ear, and at that, I released myself from his grasp. I heard a groan from him once again, upset that I left his embrace.

I walked into the bathroom to see that one side of the sink was full of his cologne and toothbrush. And the other side was empty. As I went over and looked through the drawers, I was pleased to find a razor, cherry blossom shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, along with a few bath bombs, nail polish, women's hygiene products and a pink brand new toothbrush and hairbrush. Boy, did his mom go all out? I grabbed the showering necessities and washed and shaved my body.

I wrapped myself in a towel and headed out to the closet, which at this point was every girl's fantasy.

I chose to wear something nice but somewhat classy for dinner, so I settled on a lovely white button-up long sleeve off-shoulder shirt. And a white embroidered skirt. Once I was done changing, and walked out. I could tell that Levi was pretty pleased with my outfit as he smiled and walked up to and pecked me on the lips. He was looking good himself with his button-down navy blue shirt and a nice pair of jeans; as I looked down, I noticed he was wearing sneakers, and at that, I ran over to the closet and grabbed a couple of heeled sandals was ready to go.

 He was looking good himself with his button-down navy blue shirt and a nice pair of jeans; as I looked down, I noticed he was wearing sneakers, and at that, I ran over to the closet and grabbed a couple of heeled sandals was ready to go

Hey guys!!! I haven't written this much in awhile. I hope you enjoy the chapter!!!😊 I also want to say thank you for all the support and feedback you guys have given me🥰.

Please
Vote
Comment

XOXO- Lillian Dero