Prologue

This is my first story so am sorry if the English is not good enough but I promised to try my best so try to vote and comments please.

-------------------

AUTHOR P.O.V

"no, please dad don't marry me off,i promise to behave,you can take my credit card if you want,i don't need it just don't let me marry please"jimin said tears in his eyes.

"am sorry my baby,but you have to, you know this is only option for me, am doing this because of you"

"no its not"jimin pout

"you don't love me,you just want to throw me away"

"how can you said that,you know i will never do that"

his father lean closer to him and bury him in embrace.

"i love you jimin,i just want the best for you,and i promise to get you when the plan is successful please my baby"

his father said stroking his hair.

"No"jimin pout and lean to his father's touch.

"i promise you black card after your wedding"jimin eyes grew wide as he heard what his father said and quickly wipe his tears.

"promise"he said pointing his pinky promise finger to his father.

"yes i promise,my princess"mr park chuckling and and give his son his finger and interwined it together and squeeze his hands lightly.

"Ok i agreed,but don't called me princess am a boy"he said eyebrow raised with a crossed arms.

"doesn't matter,"

"Come on dad"he pout and his dad chuckled.

"i can't believe i won you over with black card"his father chuckled and jimin give him a playful glare.

"want me to change my mind"

"No"his father chuckled again.

"good"

Park jimin,
18yrs old
sassy,spoiled rich brat
AGREED.

-----------------

"are you fucking kidding me"

Jungkook slammed his hand on the table,he was furiously glaring at the older man in front of him.

"if you fucking cut me off again,i promise to cut that fucking tongue of yours and you will do that damn marriage and that is final"mr jeon warned glaring at son.

"don't talk as if you can make any decision in my life"jungkook spat.

"trust me i can,because am your father"

the older man said with a smirk,
which jungkook desperately wants to wipe out from his mouth.

"its disgusting to call me your son"
jungkook said glaring at him

"and am not doing that stupid
marriage of yours"

he said and make his way to the door.

"trust me kid,go and you will never see her again"

he said,which make jungkook froze immediately,a small smirk appears on his father face knowing he has won.

he always won.

"ugh,bastard"jungkook mumbled

"i will take that as a compliment son"

He said an irritate smirk still on his face

"fine,i will do that damn marriage"

he knew jungkook would accept his offer after using his weak point,he knew his son too well.

"Sure boy"

jeon jungkook,
19yrs old,
A lone rebel and troublemaker
AGREED.

-----------

"sure,i agree but what will i get in return"Taehyung spoke up,his eyes on his phone.

"you already know my boy"the man grin evilly.

"ok then"

he said and rise to his feet grabbing his jacket and car key.

"Am going to partying"he said as he make his way to the front door.

"taehyung"his father called catching his attention as he turned back and face the man.

"you know our deal right"the man remind smirking at the male.

"of course,get the thing and divorce immediately"tae confessed with a blank expression.

"that's my boy"mr kim grin evilly.

Kim taehyung,
19yrs old,
A cheerful fuck boy.
AGREED.