Ight... Imma head out

Chapter12

[M]

Edited

________________________________________

A/N: Viewer Discretion Advised. MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, so please only read if you're comfortable.

_________________________________________

Taehyung was aware. Well aware of the night and where it was leading to.

It wasnt a big deal... not really. He'd sleep around with strangers few times a month to quench his sexual needs and it was quite normal for him. Nothing out of the context... but oh well...

Sitting next to- probably one of the hottest male he had ever seen (Taehyung would never admit, it's the alcohol making him spout nonsense- quoted by himself) with the raventte's hand on his thigh, gripping his flesh a little too tight was driving Taehyung crazy.

He was heading somewhere with a guy.

No- scratch that. He was heading somewhere with Jungkook.

The man he solely hated at the first glance was driving him off to someplace.

A part of him wanted to jump out of the car and another part just wanted to strip himself cause goddamit it was too hot for him.

Taehyung was battling himself.

His so called "straight" side brutally trying to stay sane but crumbling with the jolts that the raventte's grip sent up his spine.

Taehyung was stuck in a trance and he only watched the road ahead, fearing that if he'd look at Jungkook, one of them would lose control and pounce on the other.

Talk about having Sexual Tension and the air literally dripped with it.

Weirdly enough, a simple grip on his thigh was turning him on.

And having glanced at the raventte holding the steering wheel with one hand was HOT hot.

Taehyung felt weird on the inside.

Did he always have a hand kink?

He couldnt recall... but dammit.

Jeon Jungkook was too hot.

But he was straight. Heck- they both were. So what exactly was going on? They werent really drunk and they werent high.... but the thought of having their skin against each other was cancelling every other sane argument.

Although the thought process was a little twisted... Taehyung wasnt dumb. On no he never was. Taehyung had always been a dominant figure in his sexual life... ALWAYS the dominant figure. But looking at how things were spiralling... Taehyung could picture how this was going to end.

With a 'Jeon Jungkook' in the picture... the pink haired male was pretty sure of two words.

Taehyung. Bottom.

He wasnt prophesying... looking at the raventte alone anybody could say he'd never bend over. It was a weird intuition... and Taehyung was yet to find out.

It was lowkey terrifying.... but in a weird sense he was excited. Oh that he was.

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when the car halted for a bit and the pink haired male caught high black gates.

Taehyung's eyes flew wide open.

Oh.

Oh..

That's a mansion.