Episode 5

Agent Geetha , status on Ali ? The oh-so-great General Rama demands. He's still refuse to eat and meet with anyone. His condition is getting worse in terms of mental health and physical health.

Haah. The general sigh in frustration. It's been a week since this problem or whatever you wanna call it . The other agents who aren't that close started gossiping on the poor tekno boy.

Luckily, the missions aren't that dificult so it does not require the tekno boy.

Bakar is out of ideas of how to cover up Ali's absence at home from his brother-in-law so he had to spit the truth out right ?

Bakar POV

Uhm ... General ? Yes , why do you want to see me ? The indian man asked . I need to tell Dr.Ghazali about Ali . I'm out of ideas . Hmm ...... He's thinking

So ... Is it okay? Yes , I think you should . He answered . Thanks General .

Bakar POV End

The Kombat agent saluted and left the room with a relieved and at the-same-time worried feeling.

The bestie trio-Khai , Moon and Iman were finished with the daily training session and are planning to do something together. Until they met Alicia on the way which reminded him of Ali .

Hey let's vis- don't bother he will kick you out . Alicia cut him . Umm why ,Iman asked. I don't know. Agent Geetha ,Agent Bakar including me tried everything to talk to him but he won't eat or do anything that he's suppose to when under treatment. It's heartbreaking to see him like that . Alicia said.