Chapter 40: The Wedding IV

"You look stunning" taking a hold of Taehwan's arm, he could feel her shaking beneath that smile.

Yeoul smiled "Thank you Tae. You look dashing as well" both of them made their way to the entrance to the wedding hall waiting for the cue.

"Yeoul-ah, before i am handing you to Jimin. I want you to know that i will always be by your side, so if you ever need someone to talk to, find me. I might not be able to make you mine, oh well scratch that, i am still Minyeol's favorite samchon. I wish you get the happiness that you deserve in this world, because girl it should have been yours since forever" a glint of love and sincerity in his eyes were intriguing.

"Tae-ah, thank you for everything. I cant imagine my life without you. I am sorry that i hurt you when the only thing that you did all this time was to love me. Thank you and thank you, i love you Lee Taehwan" she tiptoed a little giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek.

Taehwan deserved that at least, everyone knew how much he loved Yeoul yet there he was being the real hero marrying her off to another guy.

The grand entrance opened and it was their cue. Audience arose from their seat while whispering to each other mesmerized by Yeoul's beauty that shone brighter than any spotlights on the stage. Her gregarious presence really took Jimin's breath away. Jimin held back his stupidly charming smile when he landed his eyes on Yeoul in that wedding dress.

"Taetae was right when he said Yeoul looked bloody gorgeous" Yoongi whispered lowly with a soft smile. He liked what he saw. Occasion like this never failed to amuse him because the highlight of this event would be on the bride, like how Yeoul slayed the walk and caught everyone off guard.

Jimin muttered lowly enough for Yoongi to hear "Lower your gaze hyung. This woman is off limit" he replied without taking his eyes off Yeoul.

"Shit, fine. I am just complimenting" he defended himself and returned to his position obediently.

Few more steps then Yeoul would be in his arm.

Every step taken felt like forever, gripping onto Taehwan's arm for support Yeoul tried to calm down her racing heart. It was crazy to begin with, to see Jimin looking stupidly handsome and charming in front of her adding to her already burning desire.

Without she realized, they had stopped walking and here she was just few inches away from the man of her life.

Jimin held out his hand with a charming smile "May I?" as if asking a permission from Yeoul's father, he glanced at Taehwan.

"Take care of her Jimin-ah. I am watching you" Taehwan smiled as she led Yeoul's hand to Jimin.

"Im honored Taehwan" he nodded at his way and interlaced their fingers together.

"Hey.." Jimin gazed into her eyes lovingly trying to penetrate the deepest core of her heart. She melted right away, she hated how weak she was whenever with him.

"Hi..." nibbling on her lower lips shyly, she took the chance to appreciate this beautiful masterpiece in front of him. Everything about Jimin was perfect from his eyes, nose, that rosy cheeks and plump lips of his.

"You...are stunning love" his whisper was driving her heart crazy.

They exchanged meaningful smiles but it didn't last long when their ears caught Minyeol's voice not far from where they stood. The younger boy was all dressed in his own mini tuxedo, holding onto Taehwan's hand tight, Minyeol gave them flying kisses with a wink. How cheeky.

Yeoul and Jimin chuckled at his cheekiness, something that he inherit from Jimin for sure. And, something that young boy learned from Jin.

"We are about to begin, please step forward"

This was it, wedding of the year. People were talking about Jimin and Yeoul wedding like there's no tomorrow and not to forget they received tons of congratulatory messages and gifts from Armys, friends and families.

When they looked back at all the troubles that they experienced together, it felt impossible to go through it without shedding a little sweat and tears. Bangtan on the other hand had grown bigger over time, with the recognition from people around the globe, it opened up more opportunity for them.

Just spread your wings, nothing was impossible. 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the last chapter! And there will be an Epilogue coming + Bonus Chapters :) 

Thank you to whoever that reads. Would appreciate if you could leave feedbacks xx 

I also have other ongoing stories "BTS Caretaker" you can check it out :)