Summer Wine

The day of my (and Lorenzo's) 18th Birthday finally arrived. Everyone at home could see how excited I was and how much I looked forward to it unlike to my previous birthdays. What they couldn't see was that the excitement was primarily because I was finally able to give myself to Sage. Entirely.

Lorenzo woke me up and we immediately stormed downstairs into the dining room because we knew that our family made us a cake and would wait at the table. It was a tradition, and Lorenzo and I always loved starting our birthday like that. It was the one day where we all were united as a family without any disagreements or arguments. And obviously, since we were twins, the day was more special than if it were just mine or just his birthday.

This time, something was different. Sage was seated at the table as well. He became closer with my mum and aunt Susanne since that event which he made just for me. They were very thankful and he spent more time with us, and we also went over to his house often. To be honest it made things easier for us, I had more excuses to go see him.

"Happy Birthday to you...." Everyone sang the song as we entered the room. I looked crappy because I had just woken up but I was too happy to care. Everyone that mattered to me was in that room. A couple of presents were placed around the cake and I immediately recognised the one which Sage got for me. It was a box wrapped into a baby pink decorative paper with a bit of shine, and a white satin bow. Obviously, we immediately started opening the presents. All the ones I got were beautiful, but my favourite one was from my grandpa. He was someone I was most attached to. It wasn't much, it was just a picture of us framed but it meant the world to me. My grandma gave me a ring which she inherited from her grandma, my mum got me a necklace, and my aunt a handbag which I really liked.

Sage's present however, maybe not as special as my grandpa's, was definitely the most beautiful one. It was a plain white musical jewellery box. It had my name inscribed on top in golden cursive writing. When opened there was the typical ballerina but what made it special was the message inscribed on a plate right under the mirror stuck to the lid. It read,

Cherish this wonderful day on which you were born, for you are so special, unique to me and to the world.
-SD

I was certainly touched by the message and I closed the box before anyone else could read it. I thanked them all and I told Sage that he must let me swim in his pool since it was my birthday. Not that he wouldn't let me any other day.

Lorenzo and I ate the cake for breakfast.

-

Several hours passed since we opened our presents and Sage went home. He knew I was coming over to use his pool but didn't know the time. I wore a white bikini, red heart-shaped sunglasses and a magazine. I loved that kind of Lolita aesthetic.

I was laying on a deckchair with my sunglasses on and eyes closed. The summer sun warmed my cheeks and body, and it felt like paradise. It wasn't long before Sage came with a fresh lemonade and a bowl of cherries. He wore a white t-shirt and grey shorts.

"I see you've made yourself comfortable." He laughed as I took the cherries from him and placed the lemonade on a small table next to me. He sat on a another deckchair and I turned towards him.

"So you're finally 18." He added. I smiled and took a cherry.

"Yes...And I thought of sneaking out of my room tonight." I sucked a little longer on my cherry as I told him this. He swallowed knowing very well what I meant.

"Don't tease because I could take you right on that deckchair." He was impatient and I couldn't blame him. The sexual tension between us was tremendous and I'm quite surprised that we managed to wait that long.

I giggled and got up heading for the swimming pool. He watched me swim.

-

I brushed my just washed and dried hair which smelled like fruit because of the shampoo. I wore my lilac night dress. The time to sneak out and go to Sage's was approaching. I was both excited and nervous. My whole body craved to give itself to Sage. The night was calm and the sky was clear. Everything was quiet. The silence both relaxed me and gave me shivers.

I went inside his house at around nine o'clock and found him sitting in the salon. He was on the phone but saw me right away. I went towards him and sat down on the sofa opposite of him. He said that I seemed so clean and pure, and that what I wore with my hair falling down reflected it.

"Take me to bed." Was all I said in a quiet tone.

Sage smiled in silence and gently took my hand. He lead the way up the stairs and into his bedroom. When we entered I stood by the door and he closed it. He sat on the edge of the bed while I stood frozen in place. I looked at him while nervousness mixed with excitement.

"Come here." He pointed at the spot in front of him. I went closer slowly. I kept on looking at him while his attention was drawn to my body.

"Take it off." He referred to my sleeping dress.

"Yes sir." I said submissively and took it off, slowly once again.

All that was left on me were my panties. I hid my breasts with my hands in shame. He pulled me onto his lap and slowly removed them.

"You need to relax." He whispered into my ear causing goose bumps all over my body. I nodded in agreement.

We began kissing. Sage was a man who kissed passionately and with him, sloppy kissing felt like heaven. He put his hand on my left thigh and gently stroked it. I felt him get hard under my butt. He grabbed my panties and moved them to the side to feel how wet I was. Obviously my vagina was dripping with juices and that caused a tiny smirk on his face. He was always fully aware of the effect he had on me and that gave him certain confidence.

He moved me into a laying position and leaned on his arm. I laid on my back as he kissed me, rubbing my clit. My body relaxed fully giving the control to Sage. Slowly he inserted one finger in and I gasped. It was somewhat painful but not a lot. He gently moved it in and out eventually adding another finger in. I tensed a little, but the more he did it and the more he kissed me the more I relaxed. He stopped for a bit to remove his blue satin robe and boxers. He was fully naked and asked me to remove my panties. My legs spread more as he reached between my legs with his tongue. He licked my clit and my hole to relax me further. Eventually he towered on top of me and began kissing me again. I tasted my juices in his mouth which made me even more aroused. He grabbed his dick with one hand in order to place it right at the entrance of my vagina. I tensed knowing he was about to penetrate me and the pain scared me. He was gentle but it took a while to happen as I was very tight and his dick way too big for it. He watched me as I moaned, both pain and pleasure showing on my face. Finally it was inside me and Sage pulled it in and out slowly while just watching me.

The look on his face showed pure adoration as he was consumed in the moment, knowing I was fully his. I was consumed too. The passion and chemistry between us were so great that any pain I felt down there felt good. No matter how wrong we were for each other, deep down we both knew that what happened that night was right and meant to be.

And finally they slept together! Honestly, I thought I'd make this happen much earlier but this is where the writing took me. Few more chapters are left until the end but expect some dirty scenes. Xo