Final Chapter

Bat cave

Kaneki looked at his dead friend hide only to feel a hand go on his shoulder. The ghoul turned around only to see Touka seeing she was sad "Kaneki I'm sorry..." Yomo and the others watched them from the other side of the cave only for Superman to ask questions.

"Your the Anteiku group he was with before he joined agori the raid I know you had to endure a lot I'm sorry about that. You were the good ghouls from what Kaneki told us when he got here months later finally opening up." Batman turned to Kaneki seeing him and Touka we're talking about something.

"Kaneki I know this isn't a good time but I wanted to say something to you. I can't hold it back anymore.." The one eyed ghoul looked at her only for her to look down almost embarrassed "when I punched you and said don't ever come back to Anteiku. I was angry and had some weird feelings about you. The truth is Kaneki I..I loved you and still do..I promise with what Bruce said well bring hide back." Kaneki kinda smiled softly feeling his heart race looking at her "Touka-Chan... I love you too.."

They hug till Touka leaned in kissing his lips only for Yomo to smile softly. Batman walked over only to feel awkward clearing his throat "Kaneki I'll do research to try to find some Lazarus pit. You guys should go rest." Kaneki nods softly holding Touka hand only for Batman to look at the other ghouls "Your staying at my place. Since your Kaneki friends I'll be happy to help. Your hunger will be no problem I have pills that will last your hunger for a month like a usual corpses. Kaneki lives their too if your wondering my butler Alfred will show you to your rooms." Nishiki looked at him for Yomo and the gourmet to smile abit following Touka and Kaneki out of the cave.

Batman looked at hide only for Superman to look at him too. "Poor kid.. he didn't deserve this." The man of steel looked upstairs using his X-ray vision only to see Touka and Kaneki in a room kissing quickly stoped using his X-ray vision. Bruce noticed his face expression "what is it Clark you look embarrassed." He smiled softly looking at Bruce "nothing I'll help you with the search you tell me locations and I'll sonic boom over their."

Somewhere else

Fires burned only for a grey behemoth too look at the fires smiling to himself. "My lord earth is still healthy. The Superman is still their and so is that abomination." He turned around looking at his subject "earth will be mine soon.. and for the abomination..." his eyes glistening red "will be under my control or will be kneeling to me."

A/N: I know I have agori tree in here and they never fought Kaneki or anything but this isn't the end. Their will be a book two in a month or so. Yes the ending of this chapter means darkside will be the main villain next book and Batman will be doing everything to get hide to a Lazarus pit. Touka and Kaneki are catching up and she confessed her feeling to him. Will Kaneki evolve into his next stage he's been black reaper for awhile will I make it to wear he becomes dragon to face darkside. Till next time I'll post something like "Book Two" when I publish it till then thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next book.