44

"You don't have to pretend to be so. We've already quarreled between us. Don't you feel tired like this?" Bella said coldly, "Why am I in a hospital? We both know. I'll find evidence for you to go to jail."

When she heard Bella's words, Vanessa laughed as if she had listened to some funny joke.

"Bella, after so many things, I thought you should have to learn something. But now, you're still as stupid as before."

"Really? I don't think so. You are punished. I've already called the police. You'd better call Tony to hire a lawyer for you. Otherwise, you'll spend the rest of your life staying in prison." Bella was looking terrible, yet her tone was very determined as if Vanessa would go to jail.

Vanessa was delighted now. As it turned out, Bella was not her opponent.

initially, she saw that Tony's attitude towards Bella had slowly changed. She was going to make an appointment with Bella, get someone to rape Bella, and then let him take the video.

If Mr. Miller and Tony saw this video, would they still be on the side of Bella?

It was just that Bella had luck and was saved.

But it didn't matter. Bella was as naive as before, and she would never be her opponent.

"Huh." Vanessa laughed sarcastically.

She couldn't wait to see Bella's face when all her hope gone, so she closed the door of the ward and came to Bella's ear.

"Bella, you're naive. Do you think I would found someone to deal with you without back-up? After pushing you downstairs, I've already asked someone to send that man abroad. I'm afraid that man has long been out of the country. You want to find evidence that I'll ask somebody to push you down, don't dream. You were not my opponent before, and you won't be..."

Bella's expression changed, and her expression became even more terrible. She said, "The reason why that man is going to deal with me is all under your instructions?"

Even since that damn Mr. Steiner appeared, Bella, who had been crushed by Vanessa, became more and more advantageous.

The joy of victory made Vanessa somewhat proud. She said, "Yeah, what's what I have planned, but what about that? You don't have proof."

In the face of Vanessa's insult, Bella was not angry at all and even smiled happily, which was beyond Vanessa's expectation. She thought that Bella would be frustrated and hysterical...

Vanessa looked at Bella in surprise and suddenly had a bad feeling.

"What are you laughing at?" Vanessa asked her with a stiff expression.

"Nothing." Bella put the hairs on her cheek behind her ears. She smiled with a pale face and said, "It's just a little sigh. Vanessa, you stayed abroad for four years. I've become stronger, but you've become more and more stupid. Oh, I'm disappointed."

"What do you mean?" Vanessa asked with a terrible face. She felt as if something had slowly been out of her control.

Bella shook her head. "It's just that I did not have any evidence, but now you came personally sent it to me. How stupid you are! I'm using sound recorder well, I'm sorry."

While speaking, she took out her phone.

She pressed the play button on the recorder, and Vanessa's voice sounded:  "Bella, you're naive. Do you think I would found someone to deal with you without back-up? After pushing you downstairs, I've already asked someone to send that man abroad. I'm afraid that man has long been out of the country. You want to find evidence that I'll ask somebody to push you down, don't dream. You were not my opponent before, and you won't be..."

"Give it back to me."

Before the recording could finish, Vanessa snatched her phone hysterically and fell to the ground.

"You don't have any evidence now," Vanessa said madly.

Bella was not anxious. She said with a sweet smile on her face, "I've already sent this to my mailbox. I can give you as many as you want."

"Bella, what do you want?" Vanessa looked very nervous.

She had now completely claimed down. After careful consideration, she suddenly realized that from the moment she reached the ward, all the words that she said were Bella's intentions.

It was designed for Bella to use her phone to record it as evidence.

Originally, she had intentionally come to sneer at Bella. She did not expect that she had gotten into the trap Bella had set.

"I don't want to do anything." Bella said, "You came to hospital to see me this time. I think you must have come to apologize to me. Am I right?"

Of course not!

How could she lower her head to Bella?

But now that Bella had the evidence in hands, she could only bear the humiliation and lowered her head to Bella.

"Alright!" Vanessa bit her lip and nodded.

Bella happily nodded her head. She said, "Apologies in a proper way. I don't think you're here to apologize."

"I'm sorry," Vanessa whispered.

"I can't feel any of your sincerity, would you apologize or not?" Bella had a sweet smile on her face, but her gaze was cold. She reminded Vanessa: "Remember when you returned, I went to the White's family to beg you, what did you ask me to do?"

Vanessa did not say anything, but Bella knew that she would remember.

"I remember the rain that day was really heavy, and I was forced to kneel down on the ground and begged you to return the child to me..." Bella said with an icy tone; "Things are turned around, now it's your turn to apologize to me, begging me not to give the evidence to the police."

"You want me to kneel down at you?" Vanessa looked at Bella in disbelief but did not expect Bella to insult her so that she would kneel down and apologize.

How come,

Bella, this disgraceful woman, how could she make her kneel down?

impossible!

"I don't agree," Vanessa's gloomy face turned back, and wanting her kneeling down, especially in front of Bella, was simply a dream.