💞This is Home💞

*Alastor*

It was 2 am, I saw Angel drinking at the bar. Cheeks flushed, blazer completely undone revealing his exposed torso. I blushed as we made eye contact.

¨Hey cutie!~¨ He stumbled over to me. He nearly fell and I caught him. He was mostly deadweight.

¨Angel darling you need rest.¨ I tried to take him upstairs,but he dragged me to the coach.

¨C´mon Al~ Let´s have some fun~¨ He began undoing my night shirt and I panicked. He didn´t undo it all the way. He then bit at my collar boan making me gasp. I had no… nether region reaction, but this definitely did something to me. He mad continuous bites up my neck forcing me to make odd noises. My face felt hot and I just lost all control over myself. Still nothing to my nether regions, but… this was something I enjoyed. He looke down to me and smirked. He was clearly tired. I was a flustered mess as I picked him up and headed up the stairs. Angel leaned his head on my shoulder as he giggled about nothing. I smiled. I hated him being drunk, but that smile made me lose all rationale. We got to his room, and I put him in bed. Immediately he began undressing and I panicked turning away with a bright red blush on my face. I went to leave, but then he spoke, causing me to give him all my attention.

¨Al come here and sit with me~¨ He looked to me, his lower half only covered by a blanket. I flushed a brighter red from the sight.

¨I-I b-best get going.¨ He rolled his eyes to me.

¨C´mon sweetie!~ Don´t you like drawing? I´m a perfect model!¨ I blushed more at the thought. He was drunk, and it wasn´t like he was fully exposed… 

¨If I do, will you leave me alone?¨ He giggled and nodded. ¨Fine then, let me get my supplies.¨ I left for the moment and got my things, coming back to Angel in a pose already. He just laid down, arms above his head as he looked to me. I blushed more. In the moonlight, he was gorgous. He looked so sweet, just beautiful like he was an angel lost in the darkness. I got to drawing. Every curve, every detail. It was lovely to just have this moment with him. Eventually I didn´t need to look at him any longer and had to finish coloring and shading, when he spoke eerily… 

¨Alastor...¨ I looked up to see his stomach cut open, intestines hanging out. He looked to me with a bloodied face. The sight on a normal day would look appetizing, but for the first time guts and blood made me sick. ¨Why didn´t you save me?...¨ 

***

I woke up to someone shaking me. I looked up to see Charlie.

¨Alastor!¨” I gently pushed her away, trying to calm myself down. I didn´t want anyone near me. I got up and went outside. I took a second to process. That dream was all true events Angel and I shared a while ago… but that ending wasn´t even apart of it. I then remembered something Angel told me once. I ran to his room, still sickened by my dream. I looked in Angel´s room to his desk. I saw a picture of him and Molly in front of a cabin in a wooded area. I looked closer and saw a castle in the background. I ran downstairs. Molly looked to me. I handed her the picture.

¨Angel told me about how you and him had a cabin together for a while, but your family found you and ruined the experience for you both….¨ She looked confused. ¨Molly, you are the only one who can know where this place is.¨ She took a look and her eyes widened.
¨I remember… we had it as our special place in Hell… Angel never went inside, I lived there… but he visitied. No wonder we didn´t recognize the place… it´d been years.¨”She got up. ¨Lets go!¨  I ran out with her into the hotel limo. Vaggie and Charlie came in. I sat anxiously as Molly yelled directions to the driver. I was worried sick about Angel. That dream just kept playing in my head.