Chapter 4

✯∘⋆⋅ Jimin's POV ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

"She... What!!?? What does that even mean!? Is it another way to say she's dead!? " Taehyung's shouts, oh man drama is about to happen, I'm too cute and sensitive to see this. And Taehyung crying is plus one to my torture.

"Taehyung! Did you ever go to school? Or even watch TV? You are old enough to know what coma means !!!" Yoongi hyung yells at Taehyung angrily. "Coma means that she is sleeping and she won't wake up for a short or a long time! It depends on her condition! Oh my gosh tae I thought you'd know that!!" Namjoon explains.

"Didn't you just explain definition of death!?" Taehyung asks still crying. I didn't expect he'd be that dumb, I mean I know he is sometimes stupid but this.. if he still doesn't get it, I'm gonna beat his ass.

"Taehyung sweetie.. can you please turn your small brain on? and try to FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT SHE'S BASICALLY JUST SLEEPING NOT DEAD!!! man I've been here for 5 fucking hours!! And i can't go home and domy skin care routine and REST just because of your fucking brain can't get this information!!" Jin hyung rapped angrily. Woah this time I think he rapped faster that suga himself, I'm impressed. His face now is redder that tomato.

Taehyung was just standing there glitching, trying to understand what is going on, but I can see through his blank face that he understood no shit. And here my job comes. "Taetae !?" I call for him, he turns his head towards me and sniffles. Aww that's such a cute sight.. Come on chim!! this is not time for this.Pull yourself together!! "Look tae she is not dead. She is just sleeping! You see Yoongi sleeps sometimes 14 hours, right?" I ask, he nods slowly. "Does that mean he is dead? No. she is sleeping like that too but for a longer period of time, maybe she'll wake up tomorrow or maybe next week or next year or.."I stop for a moment to see the boy's sad eyes. "But she is not dead, we just need to hope for her to wake up" I continue smiling softly.

"So she is not dead?" He asks again. I mentally facepalm myself. After all this he still asks? oh my god, he's so lucky for being cute.

"No she's not" I answered.

"can I see her?" He asks again,

"uhh ... I-"

" No you can't for today! But tomorrow you can!" Yoongi interrupts.

"Are we going home!!?" An excited Jin asks. "I think yes.. we all need to rest today was overwhelming for all of us!! Tomorrow we can come to visit sky!" Namjoon hyung excitedly says. "I'm not leaving!!" Tae says. " You.. what!?.. oh hell nah.. tae you are the one who should rest.. today was a lot for you!" Hoseok exclaims.

I hug tae, "come on bud! Tomorrow we can all come here and visit sky. you should be strong when you see her.. not weak like this!" I whisper to him in his ear. "Promise?" he looks like a 5 years old boy who wants bicycle for his birthday. "I promise." I smile.

**** At BTS Dorm ****

✯∘⋆⋅ Hoseok's POV ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

I'm not used to this. I'm really not used to this silence between the boys, it's scary!! I need my daily energy of yelling and laughing. This is not the time for this. And actually I'm really tired to do anything. We all need to sleep yet we are all in the living room staring at each other, except Jin hyung who ran to his room the moment we came inside the dorm. This man really takes care of his beauty.. I sometimes think he is obsessed with his skin care products.

Yoongi hyung stands up "I'm gonna go to sleep! Y'all go sleep too, we all need to rest. Stop staring at each other like hungry rats!" He says, " and Taehyung don't blame yourself, it's not your fault! Stop crying already!"he tells tae softly and goes to his room. Woah Yoongi really have a sweet spot for tae.

Namjoon also stands up "he is right Tae! Stop crying okay!? Good night guys" Namjoon says and walks to his room. I stand too "good night" I say. And left jimin an jungkook sitting besides Taehyung. It really hurts our hearts seeing tae broken like that. He looks like he just broke up with his first love. And this makes us feel sort of bad in a way. I wish I could do something to him, I really do.

I headed to the room I share with jimin and sit in my bed.. I sigh then pull my phone to check the news. Of course this would be published in the whole world's news. After all we are so famous.

""
🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS : SOMEONE TRIES TO KILL V AKA KIM TAEHYUNG FROM BTS 🚨🚨

Today in BTS fan meeting someone tries to kill taehyung by cutting wires of the Stage lighting instrument. But an anonymous army jump in and save his life ... Is this an act? Do they want to provoke their fans ? Do BTS really get threatened? Does this army want to be hero or to be close to them and use them?
""

I can't believe they ask those questions.. people think we provoke our fans?? And they don't only doubt us, but also the girl who sacrificed herself. Those people don't know kindness.

Knock - knock

"Come in!!" I yell. Jimin comes inside, "jimin! This is your room too.. you don't need to knock everytime" I say. "I don't want to see what I saw last time." He mumbles.. " jimin it was 4 years ago. Do you still remember that!!?? Oh my gosh!!" I laugh. "It took my two weeks to erase that scene hyung! I don't want to see that shit again!" He laughs.

"Anyway hyung! I wanted to say... I'll sleep today in Taehyung's room.. I don't want to leave him alone in this broken state" he says. "It's okay jimin. Actually it's a good idea! I'll just keep the room for myself then" I smile. "Okay. Thank you hyung"he goes out from the room.

"Ah and don't you dare to touch my things again" he says darkly.

jimin is really scary when he is angry. Last time I took his watch to see what time it was and didn't put it back in it's correct place and I slept 2 weeks in the living room. He literally said if I step inside the room he'll kill me....

TO BE CONTINUED

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━

MAR IS HERE ...

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE...(◕દ◕)

*HOPE YOU LIKE IT*

AND DON'T FOGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER(~ ̄³ ̄)~

I PURPLE YOU(◍•ᴗ•◍)💜