45

Bella did not say anything but look at Vanessa quietly.

The two were in a stalemate, and suddenly the door to the war was opened.

When they saw the person, Vanessa and Bella were stunned.

"Tony, why are you here?"

"Tony, what are you doing here?"

The two spoke at the same time.

When Tony saw that Vanessa was actually in Bella's ward, there was a flash of surprise in his eyes.

But there was no expression on his face, he just said gently: Because I have a friend who saw you in hospital, I'm afraid that you have something wrong with you, so I came to look for you. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, oh, oh." Vanessa saw Tony as if she saw the support her and immediately rushed into Tony's arms.

Tony noticed that the atmosphere between them was intense and asked, "What happened to the two of you?"

Bella sneered, not answering.

Vanessa immediately cried out. She clung tightly on the clothes in front of Tony's chest and said helplessly, "Tony, it's because of Bella."

"What happened?" tony asked Vanessa.

He had a headache. Looking at Vanessa, he knew that it was not a trivial matter.

Vanessa refused to say, Tony looked at Bella with a restained gaze and asked, "What's happening?"

"Nothing, it's just that Vanessa hired a murderer to kill me. I've got the evidence. I'm going to call the police and give the evidence to them." Bella replied slowly, "But we are also sisters. so I'm still willing to let her go. If she had a chance, if she apologized, I could forgive her."

Tony lowered his head and looked at Vanessa.

"Vanessa, is that true?" Tony asked gently.

Vanessa did not say anything, she just cried, but her appearance had already given Tony the answer he wanted.

He knew that Bella did not lie that there must be evidence in her hand. Otherwise, based on Vanessa's personality, she would not have refused.

Tony looked at Bella very rationally and asked her: "Is it true that as long Vanessa apologizes, you will forgive her and not report to the police?"

"Of course." Bella nodded.

Tony immediately agreed with Bella and asked Vanessa to apologized: "okay we apologize."

"No, no," Vanessa refused

No!

Vanessa shook her head and refused to kneel down to apologize to Bella. This was very difficult and she'd rather choose death...

Bella had always been defeated by her, how could she lower her head to Bella?

"I respect your choice. Either kneel down and apologizes to me, or I'll just give the evidence to the police. I'll  give you a minute to think about it." Bella looked at Vanessa. Tony said, "You should know more than Vanessa about current affairs. You can persuade her."

Kneel down?

Tony did not expect Bella to make such a request. He finally knew why Vanessa, who had always been arrogant, refused to agree.

"Tony, don't don't." Vanessa shook her head and pleaded with Tony. "Tony, I don't want to kneel down to Bella, please help me."

"Bella, do me a favor and let her go. And we're willing to compensate you for anything else," Tony said to Bella.

"Haha." Bella sneered and said disdainfully: "Do you a favor? Who do you think you are? Why do I need to listen to you? Either kneel down or go away."

The more arrogant Vanessa was and the more she wanted her to kneel down.

Tony and Vanessa could see how firm Bella was. She would not change what she said.

"Tony, I won't kneel down, I won't apologize," Vanessa said to Tony.

Tony did not persuade Vanessa anymore. He just said, "Buying a murderer is a criminal case. Under the circumstantial evidence, even if we have the best lawyer, you will be sentenced to at least ten years in prison."

Ten years?

How could she go to jail for ten years?

How could that be? If she had been in prison for ten years, all of her best years would be spent in jail. There would be no skincare product in her in jail. She must become old and ugly when she was out.

She could not accept such an outcome. She had done many things to acquired everything now.

How could she accept that she will lose everything?

"I." Vanessa clenched her teeth tightly and bit her lip before she squeezed the words out of her throat: "I beg you."

Then she bent her knees and kneeled down in front of Bella!

"I'm sorry, please forgive me!" Vanessa clenched her fists tightly as she gritted her teeth.

Bella did not say anything, smiled, and enjoyed Vanessa's embarrassing manner. This was just the beginning.

After enjoying it for three minutes, when Vanessa could not bear it, Bella saw enough.

"Okay, I've seen your sincerity. Now, you two can go away." Bella gazed and said indifferently outside the window.

Vanessa stood up from the ground and left without looking back.

Tony turned his head to look at Bella, opened his mouth, and in the end, did not say anything, leaving with Vanessa.

bella's food was really good that day.

It turned out that as long as she made Vanessa and Tony uncomfortable, she could make her feel satisfied.

In the future, she would have to learn to love herself.

As for the evidence, of course, she wouldn't just hand it over to the police.

It was too slight punishment for Vanessa to only sending her to jail. 

If she owned her, she would get them all back!

...

Vanessa left with terrible motion. Tony hurried to catch up with her.

Tony grabbed Vanessa's arm from behind and stopped her.

"Vanessa, are you alright?" Tony frowned and looked at Vanessa worriedly.

Vanessa turned around and did not have any angry expression on her face. Instead, she had a strange smile on her face.

Seeing the smile on Vanessa's face, Tony frowned and left that Vanessa's expression was too abnormal.

"What's wrong with you?" Tony asked as he looked at her.