Chapter 27

Hey guys, just a quick A/N, I'm thinking of dedicating some of my chapters to some of my loyalest readers. This chapter is dedicated to @aathmika127 because she has commented on every chapter and I've loved reading what she says!!! She's also voted on every chapter so I wanted to dedicate this chapter to her as a thank you!! Thank you so much guys!!! It's you guys that makes writing so damn enjoyable!!!!

 This chapter is dedicated to @aathmika127 because she has commented on every chapter and I've loved reading what she says!!! She's also voted on every chapter so I wanted to dedicate this chapter to her as a thank you!! Thank you so much guys!!! ...

Aiden POV: (starting at the fight between him and Em)

"Come on Collins, we have bio first," I whisper in her ear, gesturing for her to follow me. I was very aware that everyone had bio but as fucked as it was, I wanted to ask her about last night. She was my friend and I cared about her, I didn't want her to get fucked over by some childish fuckboy. "How was your night?" I ask.

"Good." She replies absentmindedly, good? Good like she got laid? Or good like they watched that stupid vampire journal show she's always on about and then fell asleep in separate beds.

"Where did Calvin Klein sleep?" I ask, trying to find out everything about it. Obviously because she was my friend.

"With Charlie and me?" she replies questionably. Good as in she got laid. Fucking fantastic.

"You slept with him in the same bed?" I ask, I don't know why I cared so much. It had to be because I didn't think she was like that. The fact that Charlie slept in the same bed as them completely evaded my mind, nothing would have happened with Charlie as well, I knew Em well enough to know that it wasn't really her thing to have a threesome with her cousin.

I mean, I personally wouldn't mind having a threesome with Em and Charlie but I knew that neither of them would ever go for it.

"Yeah? I've slept in the same bed as you Aiden," she points out, obviously beginning to get annoyed at me. I knew she was right, but that was different. Dale wasn't me.

I mean someone she was friends with obviously.

"I know you, we're friends. But you slept in the same bed with that kid after just one day." I reply, I wasn't actually expecting the judgment to be pouring out of my words the way they were. The more sadistic part of me wanted to hurt her the way that she had hurt me for some reason, I guess that was where the judgment came from. That and I really did expect more from her than to fuck a guy she had just met.

"You've got to be kidding me!! You sleep with girls after seconds and you actually do things with them. We slept in the same bed together, so fucking what? You have double standards, it's fine for you but if I do it then it's suddenly not okay?" She defends loudly, gaining the attention from some bystanders, not that she noticed or I cared.

I knew she was right and that really annoyed me. she's a girl, a good, nice, decent one, she was fucking gorgeous but she didn't know or use it to her advantage the way that the girls I went for did. I know I shouldn't think like this, she was right, I did have double standards.