EPISODE 4: Viral (Part IV)

[*inhales*

Yea mah dudes

It's here...

Prepare...

...for...

Y'know what, just prepare.

This part gon' be REEEEAAALL RELEVANT]

.

[PREVIOUSLY:

???: (interrupts him) You were this close to taking my greatest weapon of all time, and you'd already figured out how to get in my room. But I'll never let that happen...

   (The man thrusts his arm back, his fingers about to press hard on BoBoiBoy's face. An incoming attack.)

AMATO: No~! (about to attack the man)

???: My first test subject...(shoots his fingers to Solar's forehead)

SOLAR: Stop~!!!

   (The man has pressed his two forefingers on him.

   BoBoiBoy is unconscious.)]

.

SETTING: IN ANOTHER AREA IN THE LABYRINTH
45 MINUTES AFTER PREVIOUS SCENE

   (BoBoiBoy eyes try to flicker open, back into consciousness. Still, his sight doubles before his eyes, creating a whirlpool of a vision before him. The nauseous feeling drives him sick for a few seconds, but his father wakes him the moment he blinked awake.)

BOBOIBOY: (trying to wake up) huh...ugh...Dad~

AMATO: (whispers while patting his shoulder) Shhh...It's okay...It's okay...We're fine...I'm still here...

BOBOIBOY: ...wait...are...we~?

AMATO: Nah...We're fine, son. It's okay, we're just a bit...

   (Amato was right beside him that very second. Also weary, armourless, just normal clothes on, squinting from unconsciousness.

   The both of them hang over the ceiling, in a net.

   The man got them.)

AMATO: (sighs)...We're just a bit trapped, is all.

BOBOIBOY: (tries to keep awake) Yeah, dad~ (coughs) Like I haven't noticed.

AMATO: (looks at him) You okay, son? You're a bit hot~ (puts his hand to his son's head)

   [Get it? Hot? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

BOBOIBOY: Dad, I swear, (moves his hand aside) I'm fine. Just~

AMATO: That man did something to you. And I want to know what!

BOBOIBOY: (mutters) Forget what he did to me, Dad! We're stuck and we gotta get out! (breathes heavily) Where's...that flask...? And Mechabot...?

   (Amato turns to BoBoiBoy with concern for a few seconds, after hearing his staggered breathing. But then looks around in search of that flask of green liquid.)