Full Rules and Regulations

By participating in KIN Fanfiction Contest ("Contest"), each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Wattpad Corp. ("Wattpad") and/or Mediacorp Pte Ltd ("Mediacorp") which are final and binding in all matters. Wattpad and Mediacorp shall be collectively referred to as "Organisers".

1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

Pitch Stage

To participate in the Contest, you must submit your entry of a pitch Submission ("Submission") through opportunity@wattpad.com ("Email") during the period beginning at 12:00 pm SST on April 3rd, 2020 through 11:59 pm ET on April 20th, 2020 ("Submission Period"). All Submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. SST on April 20th, 2020 to be eligible. Eligible entrants may enter as many times as they wish (with unique Submissions) during the Submission Period. If you do not already have a Wattpad account, you will be required to create one in order to enter. Creating an account is free as of the publication of these Official Rules. All Wattpad Website terms and conditions apply. Accounts or Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Timestamp by Email submission will be the official time-keeping device for the Contest.

All Submissions must meet the following criteria:

● Submissions must comply with all Instructions specified on the Contest Profile (https://www.wattpad.com/story/218058346).

● Each Submission must be in English and must be original (use of characters, settings, themes, etc. from Mediacorp's programme KIN should be included). Each entrant must have all rights necessary to post and submit his/her Submission. Submissions must not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third party (but can use the characters, settings, themes, etc. from the programme KIN) It is each entrant's responsibility to ensure that he/she has all necessary rights to submit the Submission (with the exception of any rights associated with Mediacorp's KIN programme) and to grant Organisers and Mediacorp the rights described in these Official Rules.

● Submission (or any story that is, in the opinion of the Organisers, substantially similar to the Submission) must not have been submitted to any other contest, or previously published off of the Wattpad platform.

● Submissions must not contain identifying information (e.g. names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or mailing addresses) of any real person, including entrant.

● Submissions must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines found here: must be appropriate for viewing by the general public; appropriateness will be determined by Organisers in its sole discretion.

● Submissions must not disparage the goodwill and business reputation of Mediacorp or any of its related companies.

● Organisers reserves the right to reject any Submission for any reason.

Finalist Stage

On or about May 1, 2020, Mediacorp will select 10 finalists from among the Submissions (each a "Finalist") and notify the Finalists via email. Finalists will be invited to write their Submission as a short story on Wattpad ("Finalist Submission") no later than May 18, 2020 to be considered for a prize, and will be required to sign a release ("Finalist Release") assigning Mediacorp the necessary rights to develop and adapt the winning stories. If any selected Finalist is not in compliance with these Official Rules, Mediacorp may in its discretion, choose a replacement(s) from among the Submissions. All Finalist Submissions must meet the criteria for Submissions outlined above, as well as the following criteria (Full criteria is specific on Contest Profile https://www.wattpad.com/story/218058346):