♡ριεαsε hσιÐ mε ♡

3rd pov

       The stare of the male made Dipper freeze. He was petrified, he suddenly remembered how it felt, how Gideons hands felt on him, how Gideon touched him. He remembered it all even if he didn't want to..oh god be was reminded how horrible it was. The brunette immidietly clung onto Bills sleeve as he slowly went behind Bill. He didn't like being stared at..oh gosh he felt so revealing.

       "It's nice to see you two..again.." Gideon let out a chuckle as Bill simply rolled his eyes. The blonde seemed to have been pissed, more pissed than he usually would be. He wanted to wipe off that smug look the male had on his face, he wanted to get rid of Dippers worries..he wanted to get rid of Gideon.

       "Oh, haha nice to see you too ya horny lil dick! Hows your gut after I beat the shit out of you? Hm? I really would love updates every once in a while, ya know?" Bill smirked as he saw the males face turned into annoyance.

       "My, my, my! Now I remember you! You're that asshole that disturbed me and lil 'ol Dipper..and haha, who may you be?"

       "William. Just call me William, ya tiny prick! Haha, anyways you disturbed me and Pinetr-.. Dipper. You disturbed me and Dipper. So I'll see ya never!" Bill then glared at Gideon and grabbed Dippers hand who in return almost flinched, but held back Bills hand. The two were about to walk away..well that was until Gideon grabbed Dippers shoulder. The brunette flinched and immidietly backed away.

       "Aw, why is my baby boy acting so afraid? We were having fun, weren't we? I must say that I would very likely do it again if you desire..or if I desire to. Now, why are you with William, is he your fucking boyfriend or some shit? This asshole needs to learn how to mind his own business-" Gideon then grabbed Dippers hip, but was immidietly interrupted as he was kicked on the knee, he fell onto the floor as he sat up and held his knee in pain..surprisingly it wasn't Bill. It was Dipper who kicked Gideon. The brunettes breathing was rather quick and uneven, his eyes that had tears prick out of them were filled with terror. Mason was trembling as he immidietly went behind Bill and hid himself from Gideon, as if the blonde was some sort of shield. Bill on the other hand had a rather stunned expression, he was honestly surprised that Dipper even considered to kick the male, but he couldn't blame the brunette. Dipper..he was a strange and odd human. He's been through..sorts of situations, yet he wasn't taught such sorts of society. Dippers mind was all over the place, everything that happened towards him hit him like a bus. His father's touch..oh how much he wanted to push him away. Images of Gideon replaced his father, but Dippers father also replaced images of Gideon..it was odd. It was like they had the same personalities, the same issues, like they both were the same person. The thought just made the brunette shiver, he recalled how firm and dry both Gideons and his father's hands were..he remembered their grips on him. How desperate they were for dominance. It's something most people would die for, control..its something that can make a person snap. Dipper never got control, it's odd how he never snapped because of all his issues, it's odd how he survived through life itself, it's odd how the only reason he snapped was because of himself. His own thoughts. He snapped himself as if he was a stick. Each thoughts that came in kept on bashing his head, his thoughts..they were so loud. Yet they were somehow quiet, it's odd to explain, but it's the only way Dipper can explain his thoughts. It was as if his inner thoughts were piled up and let go like a waterfall, each of his thoughts mixed and so broken yet he could hear each one of them.

       "Let's go, Bi-William. I don't want to be here anymore, let's just go buy food..I want to le-leave." Dipper spoke up as he stared down at Gideon in horror, the male obviously took notice as he started to smirk. Bill on the other hand was fuming, how the hell did Gideon not take notice of his fear? How could someone even hurt such an innocent male, he couldn't seem to comprehend..but he then recalled the amount of times he himself has lied when making deals- but the brunette was a whole different situation. He didn't know why Dipper seemed to make him feel odd emotions, but he just did. The blonde nodded slowly as he took Dippers hand again, his grip was firm, but gentle. As if he was telling the brunette that he was a person he was safe with, he was a person he could trust.