Chapter 5

A/n: btw that's my fav intro from Haikyuu... 😍 (it's the first one)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s pov

I woke up this morning with a really good mood actually. I went casually down the stairs and walked into the kitchen where my mother made breakfast. I looked around but no Koushi... 'maybe he is still asleep?'.

"Good morning sunshine... how was your sleep?"

"Actually pretty good and yours?"

"You know like always" she said with her calm voice.
"Hey (y/n), you know what? I was really happy when I saw you with that boy yesterday." As she said that I instantly began blushing and asked 'why' and she answered really fast "Because I saw you smiling again and yea, I know you smile here too but it made me happy to see you smile while you were with someone else than your brother, me or with the kitten you know" with a really big smile. I smiled back while eating.

After sometime Suga came rushing  down the stairs. I looked at him with a confused face. "Look at the time, we have to go to school!!" He said. I looked at the time with widened eyes and rushed upstairs and put on my school uniform.

Lil Le Time skip
~At school~

I rushed to school with no reason because Koushi dragged me in under 5 minutes to school for a 10 minutes way... I mean, we arrived before the school even started.
I walked into the class and looked straight into his eyes...   into Kageyamas eyes...   I walked too my desk and sat down. "Hey you" he greeted with a smile. "Hewo" I said shyly back without someone hearing that. He chuckled at my 'hewo' and I began to blush.

After school, me and Kageyama walked to the gym. He told me that he has to meet up with Suga because about something with the club room where they were changing, bla bla. On the way we saw Shrimpy and of course Tobio and Shoyo had a little competition who is first at the place where they wanted to meet up with Koushi. I just said hello and went inside the gym.

At practices they were going through all the stuff for the practice game with Aoba Jousai. I sat with Shimizu at the bench and listen to mostly everything. I looked at Kageyama and he looked at me back while smiling. I began to blush and smiled back and then he began to blush and we were both just blushing. I kept smiling until I heard a chuckle.
Shimizu... I looked at her and saw her slightly laughing.
"Uhhh look what we are having here, two love birds smiling and blushing at each other." After that I began to blush harder but now out of embarrassment.

I began again to concentrate to what they were talking and saw a really nervous Hinata... and when I say really nervous, I mean really REALLY really nervous. I felt soo sorry for him

Le Time skip brought you by
~really lazy author-chan~

It was the day of the game. I was so excited even tho I'm not playing. We were currently standing in a row and bowed and thanked Takeda that he drived us here. Everyone was gettimg into the bus. Before I could get in Kageyama came up to me "Hey... uhhh... do-do you want to sit with me" he asked nervously. I nodded and went inside the bus and took a sit at the window followed by Kageyama sitting next to me. We smiled at each other and began to talk a bit... okay mostly he talked but we talked until we heard Tanaka screaming and Hinata puking. Okay now I am much more worried about Hinata.

As we arrived we all got out of the bus and I helped Tobio with the bags. Tanaka and Hinata were talking and he made Hinata nervous again. Koushi tried to calm him down but it didn't worked. Kageyama noticed that and began walking up to him trying to hit him until Suga came and stoped him but he still wanted to go up to him and Tanaka got up to help Suga stop him.

Unfortunately it didn't worked, then I began to walk up to Kageyama and stood right in front of him. I grabbed his fist with my hands. It loosened up a bit until I realised what I did I looked up at him and saw how much he was of a blushing mess. I then also began to blush and took my hand away. Koushi and Tanaka looked at us. "Okay, how could she stop him and we couldn't" Tanaka asked. After that no one gave any reaction.

A/n: hellu that was a pretty short chapter. I hope that's okay for today and uhmmm yeah. If you find any mistakes then please correct me.
I got the 'hewo' from my dear friend☄🌸 Melonsalatkind🌸 ☄She also writte's a pretty good Nishinoya x reader Fan Fiction. Soo CHECK IT OUT... uwu thank you.
Have a good day
Your author-chan 🌻

Words: 858