CHAPTER 29

Flirty Mornings
Cute, but warning

🌌

2:13 pm
7th August, 2021

"Oh... My God..." The words left Jimin's lips before it's sides were lifted upwards in delight. He apparently saw someone staring out the window while he was going back to his table after serving his breakfast from the buffet, and he was a bit shocked to see the person sitting a few steps away from him.

At first he thought that he might be wrong and that he shouldn't disturb the girl's privacy if she weren't the person he were looking for, but curiosity got the best of him. He took casual, slow steps towards her and called out. "Y/N-ssi?" He asked and the girl, as if pulled out of her dense thoughts, shook her head before looking towards him with bright, shiny eyes.

"It really is you, isn't it?" He asked and you smiled, nodding. "Fancy meeting you here!" He didn't ask before pulling the chair in front of you and taking a seat on it. You grinned at him before nodding. "Yeah. I thought that I'd try to stay away so that you guys don't think I'm some creepy sasaeng who went crazy after seeing three members of BTS so up close." You lightly chuckled and so did he.

"I hope you don't mind..." He gestured so as to himself sitting in front of you. "What? No!" You said lightly. "Are you kidding me? I'm ready to sit here all my life!" You said and he giggled. "Y/N-ssi. It's interesting. You talk as if you're gonna jump on us any second but you keep yourself so composed" He said and you smiled.

"That's because I've been with you before... much closer than now" You said, the last words escaping your mouth softly. "You've seen me before?" he raised an eyebrow and you got back to the real world. "Concerts!" you chimed, trying to act natural. "I've seen you at concerts" you said and he shook his head. "That's different. I'll take the answer to my question that you are an introvert...?" He asked and you chuckled.

"Well, you'll get to know how impatient and stubborn I am if you spend time with me" you said, wiping your mouth. "Why not! That brings me to my question. How are you actually here?" he asked and you nodded. "I'm here on business." You replied and his mouth formed an O. "I'm here for a week, I'm leaving next Tuesday" you said and he nodded. "And the same hotel... is that a coincidence? Or are you being magnetically attracted towards me?" He said with a serious expression and you kept staring at him and then rolled your eyes.

"You can be such a flirt, Jimin-ssi"  You narrowed your eyes and he laughed. "I'm here because Taru insisted. I didn't want to invade your privacy." You said as a matter of fact and he frowned. "Don't say that!" He said and you shrugged. "You wanna meet the others?" He asked and you looked at him. "I just said I didn't want to invade your privacy!" You said and he nodded with big eyes.

"Well, I get it that you're loving to spend time alone with me" He said naturally again and you stared at him in disbelief before scoffing. "Jimin-ssi!!!" You whisper yelled but received nothing other than a sweet melony of laughter, causing you to smile as well. You could hear this all day, and promise you won't be annoyed by this guy.

"So when do you start work?" He asked. "Day after tomorrow. I am here early because of ma'am Taru." You said and he nodded. "Great! Can you come to our concerts?" he asked and you tched. "I'm sorry, Jimin-ssi. I checked the dates and apparently they're all on the dates I have meetings and inspections with important people. I'm so sorry" you made a sorry face.

"That's so sad, you're missing out on good stuff. And when I say good, I mean it" He said and you pursed your lips. "I know" You nodded closing your eyes and he giggled. "Well, I can see a pretty woman who's free tomorrow. I want to do some shopping here. You in?" He asked and you looked at him with your little but inquisitive big eyes. "Are you asking me out?" You asked dumbly and he looked at your face. "No, Y/N-ssi. I'm asking you out the hotel to buy me some clothes" He said obviously and you grinned. "In or Out?" He asked mischievously.

"I want In and out!"