Chapter 13- The New Friend

Picture of Rosanna;)

¡Quote of the Day!

"These days you have to be beautiful only on the outside because no one is going to take time to see the inside."

—Pandannie (A.K.A Me)

Very Long Chapter Ahead

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••    Hi! Future me is here! I just came to tell you to

VOTE OR I'LL TRACK YOU DOWN

Kidding! But seriously VOTE.

Okay,٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••  

Just read! 😘

Dipper's POV

No.

No, no, no, no, NO!

This is impossible...

How could HE be HIM?!

Wait, how come he didn't recognize me?

What if he forgot me...

But he just called me his Queen!

But maybe he was hallucinating...

Even if he did remember me, then would he still....

He probably won't....

But he could..!

More movements came from the bed, however, I was too lost in thought to hear the Prince get out of the bed and walk up behind me. "What're you thinking about, Dipper~?" I jumped in surprise once I heard his even deeper morning voice. His long arms had sneakily wrapped themselves around my slim waist while he leaned his head down to my ear level.

"N-N-Nothing." I'm guessing he didn't believe me for he let out a low chuckle. "If it was nothing, then you would've heard me calling for you, but you didn't." He was calling for me?! Was I that deep in thought? "S-Sorry, I d-didn't h-hear you." I doubt he accepted that apology by the way he held onto me without a thought of letting go.

"I suggest you tell me the truth before I have to find it myself. Don't forget Dipper you're already in trouble from yesterday." I forgot about yesterday for a short second well until he mentioned it. What's he going to do to me?! I hope he won't beat me up... I don't want that to happen again...

Maybe those memories are the reason why I started to feel like crying.

I didn't want to cry in front of the Prince; I didn't want him to think that I'm weak and frail,which I'm not. I still have a fatal number of bruises and marks on my stomach and torso area. I just really don't want to go through that ever again. Feeling hopeless or broken or suffocating... I hate all of those feelings...

I tried to cover up my sullen face by smiling, but the demon prince had saw my mask already.

"What's wrong?" I didn't think it was possible for the Prince to use a soft voice. Hell I didn't he knew it was possible for him to HAVE a soft voice.