Roadkill

*3rd Person POV*

After crashing into the tree, Molly wakes up and looks around, disoriented. "David? David?" She calls out to her husband then she crawls out of the wreck. "David? David?" She yells but he is nowhere to be seen.

"Da...David?!" She said, shakily, then she staggers through the woods, calling for him. "David?! David?" She shouts. Then she comes upon a cabin, with a candle burning in the window. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She asked as she enters the cabin. "Hello?" She said and she passes a wall covered in tools, then sees the Man, who was the one she tried to avoid before she crashed, was standing with his back to her.

"It's you. You're okay. I'm so sorry." She said, apologetically, as she walks closer to the man. "I didn't see you there. Are you...Are you hurt?" She asked and she reaches out to touch him. "Sir?" She asked. He turns towards her, blood dripping down his face. His mouth opens, spilling more blood, and his face turns dark and rotting. She glances down and sees his stomach, which was cut opened and his guts were spilling out, and she screams.

Molly runs through the woods away from the cabin. She staggers onto the road, where a car is approaching. "Stop!" She shouts as she stands in the middle of the road, hands out, as the car, a Chevy Impala, comes closer.

"Holy-!" Dean said and he stops the Impala just in front of her. "You've got to help me." She said and she goes to the passenger's side and pounds on the window, which Sam rolls down. "Please. Please!" She pleads just as (y/n) leans forward from the backseat.

"All right, all right. Calm down, calm down. Tell us what happened." Sam said to her, calmly.

*(y/n)'s POV*

"I-I swerved, a-And we crashed. And when I came to, the car was wrecked and my husband was missing. I went looking for him, but that's when the man from the road, he...he started chasing me." The woman explains to us after we parked the car on the side of the road, all four of us were standing around.

"Did he look like he lost a fight with a lawn mower?" Dean asked her. "How did you know that?" She asked, shocked, as she looks over at Dean. "Lucky guess." Dean said with a smirk.

"Ma'am, what's your name?" I asked her. "Molly. Molly Mcnamara." She replied and the boys and I exchange a look. "I think maybe you should come with us. We'll take you back into town." Sam said to her. "I can't. I have to find David. He might have gone back to the car." She said.

"We should get you somewhere safe first. Then Dean, Sam and I will come back. We'll look for your husband." I assured her. "No. I'm not leaving here without him. Would you just take me back to my car, please?" She asked us. "Of course. Come on." Sam said and we get back into the Impala.

 After pointing out where the crash was, we park by the woods and get out. Molly goes and leads us into the woods. "It's right over there." She said and we come up to this area and she stops and looks around. "I don't understand. I'm sure this is where it was. W-We hit that tree right there. This...this doesn't make any sense." She said and she goes to investigate, while Sam turns to Dean.

"Dean, we got to get out of here. Greeley could show up at any second." Sam said to him. "What are you gonna tell her?" Dean asked him. "The truth?" I said like it was obvious. "She's gonna take off running in the other direction." Dean said to us.

"I know it sounds crazy, but I crashed into that tree. I don't know who could've taken it. It was totaled. Please. You have to believe me." Molly pleads to us. "Molly, listen, we do believe you. But that's why we want to get you out of here." Sam said to her. "What about David? Something must have happened. I have to get to the cops." She said, in a panic.