Another Casual Game Of Werewolf (The Sequel)

WARNING

Contains Of Gore (as any good game of werewolf should)

Shout out to @outsidersandBTS4life for the idea! 

Comment or DM me with requests.

Ages

Damian - 23

Tim - 19

Jason - 16

Roy - 16

Barbra - 15

Dick - 10

"Yess, my turn!" Jason stood up, he never got to narrate a game. "Alright, people, close your eyes." Everyone closed their eyes, the red heads slightly delayed over skype.  "If I tap you, you're the werewolf." There's a few seconds. "werewolf, wake up. Who would You like to kill? okay. werewolf, go to sleep. If I tap you you're the detective." more silence. "detective, wake up. who do you think is the werewolf? ...No they're innocent... Detective, go to sleep. Everyone wake up."

They did. The brothers were sitting in a circle in the foyer  in the dark, two laptops were also in the circle, propped up on books so the red heads could see eye to eye with them.

"Okay, so this morning, Barbra Gordon walks into a walmart-"

"Wait, jay," Tim looked up at hem and put an arm around his youngest brother. "You're not gonna be as... detailed, as Damian was, right?"

"I don't know yet, let's see." Jason wanted to scare Dick until his little brother begged him to turn the lights on. "So Babs walks into walmart, buys a frozen pizza, and leaves."

"Oh." Bab's voice quavered over the laptop speakers

"Ten minutes later, she gets home and begins preheating to oven. As she's unpacking the pizza, she notices... a weird smell..."

"OH NO." Barbra could guess what was going.

"Inside her preheating oven... the mangled, half cooked corpse of TIMOTHY DRAKE!"

"Jason!" Tim was partially in shock; Jason was so talented at brainstorming the most screwed up things possible. Dick looked even more horrified, he'd probably be too scared to touch the oven for years (though maybe that's for the best).

"Everyone, Villagers, who do you think is the werewolf? let's start with the redheads, Roy?"

"Uhh, I feel like you're putting some hint in- the body was in the oven -but I think your the only home cook here, so..." There was a slight audio delay caused by the long-distance facetime call. "I-fuck, I don't know? Demon?"

Barbra waited for Jason to call on her. "I agree that there is probably a clue; didn't one Roy Harper work part-time at a walmart? I say Roy."

"Barbra, how would he choose me? I'm on a screen, how could he tap me on the shoulder?"

"Good point. Okay I agree it's Damian."

"I also say Damian."

"I think It's Richard." Damian glared back at Dick.

"Okay, well" Jason waded into the tension. "There were three votes against Damian Wayne, so the village through him into the center of the village and stoned  him to death."

"Fun." Damian commented bitterly.

"and you were..."

"I was the detective before you killed me."

"Shit!" Barbra hissed.

"Okay, villagers, go to sleep... werewolf, wake up"

"What?" Tim exclaimed.

"Werewolf, who would you like to kill?"

"No!"

"...werewolf, go to sleep..... everyone wake up."

Everyone looked up, Dick and the redheads staring each other down.

"So Roy Harper is on his way to the bonfire just outsie o town. so he's walking-skipping, humming a merry little tune, you know, as he does."

"As I do,."

"He's just strolling and decides to cut through the woods..."

"Ruh roh."

"He has his head down, checking his phone, when he feels something bump into his head. he looks up, and sees Dick-"

"WHAT?"

"I'm not the werewolf!"

"-Hanging from a tree limb, disemboweled, his intestines ripped loose, hanging down to the forest floor. 

"JASON!" Tim clamped his hand's over Dick's ears, white as a sheet of printer paper. "You're fucking crazy." He mouthed to his brother.

"Wait, if Dick's dead-"

Jason cut him off. "Barbra leaps out the tree and rips Roy to shreds. WEREWOLF WINS!"

"WAIT Wait wait, how did you pick her?" Roy ordered.

"Oh, I just texted her instead."

"you little bitch!" Roy yelled over the com while Tim was still clutching his brother protectively, glaring at Jason. 

"Hey, shill man. Hey Dick, what's up?"

"You fucking terrified him, that's what."

"It wasn't that bad." Jay rolled his yes, everyone was so protective over Dick, Jason didn't know why.

"Jay..." Dick voice was shaking a little. "can you turn the light on?"

"Come on, don't be such a baby, It's just a story."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason was on his way back from the bathroom that night when he literally tripped over his brother. "FUCK. shit. Where are you going, Dickie?"

He didn't reply. Bu he was shaking violently. Jason was beginning to realize what made everyone want to protect his stupid, bratty little brother.

"you're thinking about the game, aren't you?" Jason leaned against the wall, sitting opposite to his brother. "You know it's fake, right."

"Yeah."

"Awesome, I designed it specifically to scare you. I mean, do you really think Tim would let himself get killed and shoved in an oven? Hell no! you think We would let you get murdered? nope! Once Damian drove to your school cause some asshole was picking on you. they don't let you out of their sight at the mall, no one could get a chance to kill you. Okay?"

"kay."

"Let's not bother Tim."

"Okay.."

"Do you want me to walk you to bed?"

Dick nodded.

The next morning Bruce found Jason and Dick, wrapped on a tangle of blankets on the latters bed. 

Jason still claims he did it to avoid getting into trouble.