SFW Alphabet ♡ OverDeku

OH HEEEYY GUUUYSSS! Welcome to the first chapter of the "SFW Alphabet Special"!

This SFW Alphabet isn't like how other people do (if you have read this type of chapter). What is different? WELL.

I will be the one to answer ALL THESE QUESTIONS. :D

Or more like my reaction and my opinion. Of course, I will still keep the things canon/official about the characters.

Alright, here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A = Affection (How affectionate is him? How does he show affection?)

~~ In my opinion, according to how I have written about Kai so far, and how he treats Izuku in this book, Kai is not the type to show public affection—  BUT.

Behind the door, HE IS SO NEEDY AND AFFECTIONATE. he shows the side of his that no one, except Izuku, when he is alone with her.

Like, once Kai and Izuku are in one room, he will never ever let her leave until she has done what he wants.

B = Best friend (What would he be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

~~ Kai and Izuku as best friends, eh? They get along pretty well! Because Izuku (in this book) is pure or 'clean from the disease he called Quirk'.

Kai is always interested with Quirkless people after all. Not to mention, Izuku's amazing personality make it easier for them to get along.

On the start of their friendship, Kai was quite distant from Izuku. He was anti-social and loved to be alone when he was. And Izuku was very shy when they first met too.

But one day, Kai saw Izuku crying because her knee was injured. He healed her and then they began to get to know each other better~

C = Cuddles (Does he like to cuddle? How would he cuddle?)

~~ Because Izuku is Quirkless, he never hesitates to cuddle with her. In fact, he loves cuddling with her in bed or on the couch. If Izuku requests to cuddle, he will never refuse.

Cuddling Izuku makes him feela at ease.

D = Domestic (Does he want to settle down? How is him at cooking and cleaning?)

~~ Well, in this book, Eri isn't used at the crux of his plan and he is less cruel. So settling down with Izuky isn't a problem for him. He is still pursuing his dream to relive the glory of the yakuza though.

Domestic, cooking?

HEY, who do you think this man is? Of course he is good at these stuffs! HE IS THE KING OF CLEANLINESS!

Buuuuut, he is okay at cooking. Izuku is much better than him.

E = Ending (If he had to break up with Izuku, how would he do it?)

~~ Oh... Hm... Well...

In this case, Kai will say he wants to have an important talk with Izuku. They go to his office, and a few moments later, a crying Izuku leaves his office, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Ending their relationship is the least thing he wants to do, because they had feelings for each other for so long. So if he does end his love story with Izuku, the next few weeks, he won't be himself.

It isn't a pretty sight to see him frustrated.

F = Fiance(e) (How does he feel about commitment? How quick would he want to get married?)