A New Class? A New Club?

Percy

I woke up surprisingly early the next morning getting ready for the day.

I decided to take a walk to Dumbledore's office to ask him when I would be able to go back to New York. As much as I liked it here, I did miss my mom and Paul.

On my way there, I past by one or two students here and there. I smiled at them and they waved back. There were more early risers than I had thought but not that much. I wonder what they did this early.

The sun was illuminating the halls through the window. It was a beautiful day out and I had to stay inside for the most of it. It's sucks.

I stopped in front of the statue to Dumbledore's office and said the password. It started to slowly move revealing staircases. I walked up these staircases coming to a set of double doors. I gently knocked on them and heard a faint come in. I did as ordered and walked inside.

"Percy, what can I do for you?" asked the elderly man in front of me.

"I was wondering when I could go back to New York." I said.

"New York? May I ask what for?"

"I just want to visit my mom and step dad because I never got to say goodbye to them. Maybe visit camp..." I trailed off not knowing exactly if I wanted to visit camp or not.

"I understand, though I cannot let you leave right now. It would cause some complications as to your mysterious disappearance. You can visit them as soon as the winter holiday comes. Most students tend to go back to their families and homes but some stay. Also I am sure Ms. Granger would be able to accompany you if she asks her parents." he finished off with a twinkle in his eyes.

His last statement caused me to choke and if i had been drinking something, I would have definitely spit it out.

"If that is all, I will be seeing you at breakfast." he getting up walking towards the door to open it for me.

After I was done with my coughing fit I got up and walked towards the door. I stopped mid stride out the door and turned to face Dumbledore wanting to ask him something that's been on my mind since I got here.

"Actually I do have a question that maybe you could ask since I ever got the chance to ask Chiron. How do you two know each other?"

He smiled at me and got the look in his eye that I've seen ever since I got here.

"It is not an exciting story, but it was a good one."

"Care to explain?"

Looking at the time Dumbledore said walking back towards his desk, "Very well we have some time before breakfast starts."

"When I was around your age, I was a carefree wizard as surprising as that may be. One day when I was out in London. I was just admiring what the muggles were able to do. I was really impressed at what they've accomplished. Anyways since I didn't get to go out into the muggle world, I saw something that I had never seen before. It was a pack of huge blacked for wolves. They were the size of SUV cars nowadays."

"Hellhounds?" I asked surprised he was able to see them.

He nodded his head.

"Wait that means you're clear sighted!"

"Yes, I am. The hellhounds spotted me and they started to run towards me. I was in a lot of shock. I had never seen them before so I was scared. When they got close I knew I was going to die if I didn't do anything. I fired some spells toward them but it didn't kill them no matter how many times they got hit. It seemed as if they couldn't die from it, but could get weakened and hurt by it. Right as I was going to become dog food, the hellhounds exploded into gold dust. I saw arrows in the ground. What I saw next didn't really shock me that much. It was a centaur with long brown hair and brown eyes. I wasn't as shocked because I have seen centaurs in the forbidden forest around Hogwarts before. I was curious as to why one was out here."