025

Enjoy boujee baybeeeeees 🥰
____________

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Excuse me miss by Chris Brown blasted through Armani's bathroom speakers as she took a long steamy shower and washed her hair. She had plans to get her nails done which turned into a nail date with Azari. After she got her nails done, she'd tame her curly afro with some curl activator and maybe slick it into a slick puff to the back. After Armani's shower she got out and rubbed some cocoa butter on her body before proceeding to her closet— she threw on the first thing in reach which was a sky blue tube sundress and grabbed her brown Chanel purse and fur slides— Then, she grabbed her keys,wallet, and taser and put them in her bag before she left.

She unlocked the doors to her pristine white Tesla and checked her hair in the mirror, it looked somewhat messy but her curls looked amazing. She pressed the shades compartment on the interior roof of the car and it opened, she grabbed her LV shades and put them on seeing that the sun was shining and left to get Azariah.

On time, for what seemed to be the first time, Azariah was coming out when Armani was pulling in. She got in the car and when she was situated, Armani drove off to her nail tech blasting Weirdo Hoes by Lil Durk.

"I don't be slippin thru no blocks, I be slippin' by
How you fuckin' the same niggas that done killed the guys
And you tried to suck my dick!
Called me a lie
I don't give your ass no cash, I just get you high!" Yelled Azariah as she recorded videos on her phone. "Out here with my muhfuckinggg bestieeeee!"

"You a thotiana huh?
How you a barbie doll! BITCH! You ain't gotta car!
And you be fuckin' for that cash, you ain't got it huh?
You ain't got it huh?
Bitch you aint got it huh?
You ain't got it huh?
HO, you aint got it huh?
BROKE BITCH!" Yelled Armani taking a quick glance at the phone before turning back to the street.

"Well damn sis, who got you all heated?" Asked Azariah ending the video.

Armani laughed. "Not a damn body on this earth, we here."

Armani made a left and turned into the little salon parking. She got out the car and greeted her nail tech Jazmyn before she introduced Azari.

"So girl what you want today?" Asked Jazmyn as she began to set up her stuff. Armani told her and she got to work doing her things.

"Oh shit na! Those fireee." Said Azari looking at my nails.

" Said Azari looking at my nails