Part 32

Y/N's POV

"You're not going home?" I asked in small voice, didn't really expect the idol to stay the night here.

"It's already late. I can't drive anymore, I'm too tired" he sighed as he plopped his body and straightened his feet on the couch.

I was too taken aback to reply anything thus I just walked into the room and locked the door, deciding to let Jimin rest instead of arguing with him about this.

After changing my outfit into sleepwear, I took out a set of comforter and pillow to give to the boy in the living room.

Walking to the couch, I found out that Jimin had already fell asleep, still wearing his socks and in his dress shirt with slacks.

"He's going to feel uncomfortable sleeping in that," I whispered, and walked back to fetch a pair of tee and shorts for the boy to change.

"Jimin?" I nudged his shoulder softly with my fingers, and the boy woke up with red eyes.

"What is it?" he asked with groggy voice, and I felt guilty for waking him up.

"Sorry, change into this. You won't be sleeping peacefully in that," I pointed to his outfit and offered him the spare clothes, which he took as a small thank you leaving his mouth.

As I waited for him to change, I looked at his belongings on the table and saw quite a familiar hair band.

"That's yours actually," Jimin spoke out from behind, and I turned to look at him.

He looked much more comfortable after changing. And the oversized tee would always be oversized even for him. Just like before.

"Mine?" I questioned, tilting my head a little in a poor attempt to remember how the thing got to Jimin's hand.

"Yeah, the morning you fell asleep here, I was trying to lessen the mess of your hair and took out the hair band. I must've slipped it into my pocket by accident," he answered and sat back on the couch, eyes at me.

"Ohhh, that's what happened. I thought I loss it somewhere in the room," I muttered out, as the memories of that day jogged into my head slow and steadily.

"You should have it back," he took the hair band and offered it to me, but I declined.

"Nah, you have it. You used this band during Black Swan's practice, didn't you?" I queried, remembering the Instagram update on their dance practice before their comeback happened.

"Yeah, I had to tie my hair up since it's getting longer," he pulled a few strings of hair and pulled them passed his nose.

His hair really got longer. Jimin in manbun would be a total hottie.

"You look good, all of us freaked out when we saw you and Tae tied up your hairs," I informed truthfully, feeling sure that he knew it already.

"Which one of us look better?"

"Jungsoon," I answered firmly, not wanting to choose who's better when both looks way too good for this world.

"Jungsoon? Who's that?" he asked, confused at the name.

"Gosh, you forgot Jungsoon?" I clasped my mouth exaggeratingly, playing with the boy.

"Is there a new idol named Jungsoon?" he asked again, still clueless.

"You're unbelievable. It's Jungkook in Bon Voyage 4. His pigtail hair is phenomenal,"

"A-ah, that time. Are you sure? Or are you just avoiding from answering my question?"

"I-I'm not, Jungsoon's the best" I got up and took the blanket I placed on the carpet just now and passed it to him.

"It's getting very late. Sleep tight, see you in the morning" I said, trying to walk away but halted my steps when Jimin held my wrist ever so softly.

I felt my body heat up as I was flustered but still turned to look at Jimin who's already staring back at me intently with his hooded eyes.

"W-What is it? Do you need extra blanket?" I asked. Jimin shook his head and with a gentle smile, he let go of my wrist.

"Good night, Y/N" he bid shortly before settling in on the couch.

"Good night, Jimin" I whispered back, enough for the boy to hear me, and made my way to the room, holding my wrist that still feel hot from his simple touch.

--

I was woken up when I felt a pair of long arms wrapped around me who was bundled up under the comforter.

Brain in full working mode in identifying the person who'd disturb my sleep like this, my eyes were wide open when I got the answer.

"Jimin?!" I whisper-shouted, only to get a mumbled reply from him.

"Hobi...hyungg~" he mumbled into my hair and moved even closer, his arms around me tightened respectively.

Well shit.

Feeling my heart rate increased, I tried to pry away his hands and wiggled out of the comforter that Jimin was lying on. And after a few attempts, I finally managed to sit up on the bed and I slowly lifted his hand that was now on my lap.

"Mmmpph, don't move hyunggg," I froze when I heard Jimin whining, and sighed when his legs were now placed across mine.

Talk about a wild sleeper.

How can he sleepwalk at this old dorm and mistook this as his shared room with Hoseok?

Dismissing the thought, I crawled out the bed to the floor with the outmost silence I could manage, not wanting the boy to wake up and put us in a more awkward situation.

And as I successfully managed to do so, I quickly tiptoed out the door, but my heart almost dropped again when I was faced with the person who was standing in front of the bedroom door, seeming ready to knock.

"S-Seokjin oppa?!"