67

[unedited]
There's pictures so you can see what I try to describe in words but of course it's a lot to describe so the pictures will help you. Enjoy!

Jimin's Pov

I sigh as I read the message I just sent to Taehyung's new number a second ago.

I know you won't make it but today is my marriage day and I will tell you everything after! I miss and love you lots TaeTae <3

                                                     Sent at 1:04 pm

"Jimin the make up and dressing ladies are here." I look up and see my mother at the door of the dressing room she's showed me from the rehearsal day. Her body is halfway in the room, her hand holding the door open so that it doesn't close on her.

So currently I am at the wedding site. I haven't seen Jungkook in a while except for when we were getting ready to leave the house. Before leaving the house we shared a few kisses and I love you's before we went in separate limousines.

"So Jimin they are going to redye your hair the same color because you really need it." She says while chuckling at me. I roll my eyes and laugh along with her.

I touch my hair and turn to the mirror in front of me. The color really is faded, more than before.

"Yeah I do need it."

"If you need anything Jimin just call me okay?" My mother says right before she leaves the room closing the door behind her. After a few seconds pass by in silence, a small group of four older women come in. Two of them look like they are at least in their mid thirties or early forties. The other two of them come in holding little grey and black cases probably full of make up supplies and who knows what else.

The last lady that came in holds my wedding suit wrapped in a plastic bag. The same suit that me my mother both picked out together at a wedding store. A smile reaches my lips as the thought of how I'll look in it flashes into my mind.

They all say good morning to me and bow. I do the same and so they begin to unpack their supplies. I take my phone out to check if I got any response from Tae but seeing no notification makes me frown.

Maybe he's just busy.

I take one last look at my reflection in the mirror before I get up and go to the ladies so they can begin preparing me.

3rd Person Pov

As time goes by while the two young boys get ready and prepared in their own dressing rooms many people flood the gathering building. Companies with their families and friends, family members of Jimin and Jungkook's family come in like a flood.

Every single person that steps into the gathering room stare with their eyes wide and mouth open in awe at the beautifully decorated building. There are many circular tables with a big structure holding pink flowers dangling in the center. The tables are so big that twenty people can sit at just one table.

The table sheet is blue while more pink flowers in small vases are scattered around each table. Plates and utensils are placed neatly and the chairs are golden making the place look beautiful.

For the flooring, there a carpet that has circles overlapping one another in gold and in a dark brown color.