Salvation

⚠️ CONTENT WARNING ⚠️

Domestic violence, emotional abuse and sexual assault. Violent scenes and violent language. Read with caution!

My name is Grace, and this is the story of my Abusive Relationship and how I fell in love with a billionaire

I work for Alexander Corporation, the largest company in the world, and I'm the secretary to the owner and CEO, who is the youngest billionaires in the world.

Every night I get abused both emotionally and physically by my boyfriend, and he never stops.

In the morning, I have to act like everything all right, but I never am.

Nathan Alexander:

His life is always in the newspaper or magazines well; he is the youngest billionaire on the earth and the most eligible bachelor. Every woman wants to be with him, and every man wants to be him.

When he gets a new sectary who always seems to have something troubling her, and she takes his fancy, but he doesn't know that she has a dark secret that no one knows but Nathan is determined to find out what.

Read the story of Grace and Nathan as they travel through hurt, pain, love and hate with everything in between.

_____________________________

*Warning* Contains violence and violent scenes. Read with care!

||This story has been slightly edited, but it's not going to be perfect so please don't read if you can't handle that||

FANART WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Copyright ©️ Rebecca Lily White 2020

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.