Chapter 105: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

"Shifu, this courtyard only have one bed chamber. Xue'er will just sleep in the main hall." Yun Ren Xie spoke while taking out a set of quilt and pillow. Just as she turned, she set her eyes at the folding screen. Upon seeing the shadow of Shen Xian Hua behind it, Yun Ren Xie blushed and looked away before she proceeded to the main hall. She just saw half of his shadowy body, a feminine looking man with masculine form, Yun Ren Xie is enchanted at him.

"Damn self! This is not good." she thought to herself before closing her eyes to sleep.

Shen Xian Hua wore his robes and he stepped out of the bed chamber. He found Xiao Bai Xue sleeping silently and he stood beside her.

She mumbled something when her brows knitted, something is making her complicated in her dream. Shen Xian Hua wanted to wake her up but he stopped himself, with a wave of his hand, the divan changed into a comfortable bed. After what he did, he is about to retreat back inside the bed chamber when he heard the girl mutter something...

"Feng...... Zise....."

Shen Xian Hua clenched his fist, even in this lifetime she cant forget about him? It hurts him so much! Feng Zise, that man!

Yun Ren Xie found herself inside a new place. It was dark but the dim light of torches helped her discern the place she is in. The furnitures were familiar to her, like inside the Snow Lotus Palace back then.

She found a mirror nearby and stared at herself, her eyes were blue like the sky, hair as dark as the tranquil night. Yun Ren Xie is wearing a light blue hanfu that matched her eyes.

"Wangji!" a man's voice called out and Yun Ren Xie turned behind her. She widened her eyes in shock, the man looks like Wuming but he is more identical to Li Feng Qi. Purple eyes that were eccentric and strands of silky white hair that flowed until his waist.

Tha man is smiling from ear to ear, without a word, he pulled Yun Ren Xie into his embrace. "Wangji.... I'm glad your back!" he tightened his hold when Yun Ren Xie felt her shoulder getting wet.

Is he..... Is this man crying?

"I...... Im sorry but I dont know you." she gently removed his hold on her and Yun Ren Xie avoided his stare. It was like her heart is in pain! What is happening to her?

"Wangji..... It cant be you've forgotten about me? Look at me!" he pleaded and held her small face. "Wangji, Im Zise. Feng Zise! Please, dont say that again!"

Yun Ren Xie knitted her brows and stared at his eyes, they carried a hint of sadness.....

"Feng...... Zise....." she whispered. He have such a beautiful name. It match him.

"Wangji, please stop this." Zise caressed her face gently, his voice carried a tone of begging.

"Stop what?"

"This. Leave this world, give up your missions. Come back with me. I missed you. Shen Xian Hua and Long Youya wont let you go, I'm afraid you'd fall for them." he once more encased the stupefied girl in his arms.

Yun Ren Xie cant understand. This Feng Zise knew her mission, her purpose, but why does he want for her to give up?

"No." she pushed him away from her, turning back, Yun Ren Xie is about to get out of the chamber when Zise held her wrist.

"Wangji! I thought you wanted to be with me? Have you forgotten your promise?" a tear unexpectedly escaped his eyes, Yun Ren Xie's heart tightened more.

"Feng Zise, Im not Wangji!" Yun Ren Xie steeled her heart and pulled her wrist but before she left the room, she heard him speak softly.

"Your promise, it was to stay with me. To only be with me....."

Yun Ren Xie gasped as she woke up from that dream, just what is that? Who is he? Why do they call her Wangji? What promise?

She suddenly felt something strolling down her cheeks. She's crying? Why? Her heart feels complicated, it was like she wanted to end her life!

"Host, is there something wrong?" a familiar voice greeted Yun Ren Xie which calmed her for a bit.

"Its been a while, Senior System." she smiled blandly, staring at the rays of sunlight. "Who am I?"

Even he doesnt know. There were lots of immortals and gods in Heaven, it was impossible for him to know. That Baoshi didnt tell him who is the new immortal in his hands. "An immortal." he casually answered.

"I know but what sort of immortal? Why cant I remember?"

She heard a sigh on the other side. "If a soul gets reincarnated, they were required to drink a soup of oblivion. That is why, host cant remember."

"Soup of oblivion? Even immortals are no exception?"

"Host, some were required, others can skip. But I do know a reason why an immortal drinks it."

"Why?"

"Other than trials for a god, some prefer to drink it in order to forget their last lifetime."

This left Yun Ren Xie speechless. Is that why she cant remember anything? Did her previous self wanted to erase a painful memory or is it because she is in trials?

She placed her hand on top of her chest, the pain is still visible. Seeing Feng Zise, it was like she wanted to stay with him but cant. Why is this? Could it be, she really is the incarnation of the girl Wangji?

"Can I break the effect of it?"

"Host, you can only be free from it after you die. No one can break the soup of oblivion's effect."

"Long Youya, Shen Xian Hua, Feng Zise, just who are they to me?" Yun Ren Xie sighed, she have a lot of questions in her mind but maybe..... Maybe she can ask Shen Xian Hua about the girl, Wangji!

"You're awake."

She looked up at the direction of the kitchen, Shen Xian Hua is standing there while holding a tray of food.

"Ah, Shifu. Is that for Xue'er?" she asked, trying to lift her mood but not even the delicacies can remove her remorse.

Shen Xian Hua noticed it, maybe she remembered her dream. That Feng Zise is still carved in her heart after a painful lifetime. He restrained his emotions and drew to Xiao Bai Xue's side.

"En." Shen Xian Hua nodded while setting the tray of food beside Xiao Bai Xue.

"Shifu, you shouldnt have cooked. Xue'er can just ask the stewards around." Yun Ren Xie smiled, she immediately took a bite. "Has Shifu eaten yet?"

He nodded, Shen Xian Hua left without a word and tried to calm his self.

"Are you sure if I tell it to Xue meimei, she will believe me?" Ding An entered the courtyard while being pushed by Baise.

Shen Xian Hua have sharp senses and stared at the uninvited guests. Ding An and Baise gazed at him.

"L-Long Hua...." she choked between her words. Have Xiao Bai Xue known? Is it too late for her to warn the girl?

"Shifu! I forgot to tell...." Yun Ren Xie stopped her words, she was surprised to see Ding An in her courtyard.