Chapter 108: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

Yun Ren Xie sighed, trying to calm herself. Why is Long Youya imprisoning her? Is what Feng Zise said true? That Shen Xian Hua and Long Youya wont let her go? But for what? Goodness! Who is she really?! Why are they acting like this towards her?

"Sect Leader Youya, please. This girl begs you, let me return to Shifu."

"Fine, in three days time. But lets make a deal. If Shen Xian Hua asks about this, create a lie but dont dig a pit for me. Understood?" Long Youya emotionlessly spoke before leaving the room. Something is off about his mood.

For the three days, Yun Ren Xie was attended by maidservants at her side. They kept her staying on the bed or either let her walk outside the room.

She went impatient and Long Youya never paid her a visit for their deal. Yun Ren Xie asked where he is and the maidservants reluctantly told her Long Youya is in his study room just a yard from his bed chamber.

Yun Ren Xie sped all over the way until the maidservants cant catch up with her as she opened the door of the study room but no one was in there.

She is about to go out when curiosity hit her. Yun Ren Xie glanced at every part with interests, books were everywhere and portraits of beasts. What caught her attention is a dark blue phoenix, another one is a dragon that looked identical to Long Hua. Some were nine tailed fox, another dark dragon, a panther with sky blue furs.

Yun Ren Xie stopped at the last painting, a girl in light blue hanfu, wisteria trees bloom around her and in front of the girl are ice lotuses. She is playing a pale white zither while her red eyes are emotionless. Dark ebony hair that were loose and half of it is tied like a bun upwards while a dark blue phoenix hairpin is intact.

"This girl...."

"Is the same as you." Long Youya suddenly appeared behind Yun Ren Xie, he held her right hand gently while his thumb is caressing the back of her hand.

"No. It cant be." she frowned, the girl in the painting looked exactly like her! Even the one Feng Zise called Wangji, they were all identical.

"You are. But its not the right time for the truth yet." he whispered. The previous mocking eyes he often used is gone, replaced with a look of remorse.

"Is she... Wangji?" Yun Ren Xie did not held herself, she asked straightforwardly.

The hands that were holding Xiao Bai Xue's went stiff, it eventually let go of her.

"Supposedly, Eighth Brother and me shouldnt have met you in this lifetime. Forgive him, Master." Long Youya traced the girl in the painting while Yun Ren Xie glanced at him.

Why is he sad?

"Wangji is your master?"

The man sighed before pulling her out of the study room. "I'll return you to Shen Xian Hua." he spoke and with a flash, he turned to his beastly form, very identical to Long Hua but he is just a dark dragon, the same inside the painting Yun Ren Xie saw.

She obediently sat at his back while absorbing the whole information. Could it be, Shen Xian Hua and Long Youya have one master and it is Wangji? But who is Feng Zise to them? Why is he more like.... A lover of Wangji?

Yun Ren Xie was in trance that when Long Youya went back to his human form, she nearly screamed in fear as she fell from the sky but the man of course wont let her be. He pulled her in his arms and carried her at the entrance of the Azure Immortal Sect.

They reached the ground and Yun Ren Xie immediately break free from his hold, she rushed at the open gate of the sect.

"He really is shameless to keep you away once more. But I wont let him be." Long Youya stared at the open gate, he retreated and fled to his sect.

"Xue'er!" Shen Xian Hua just stepped out of his study room to see Xiao Bai Xue going to her courtyard, he quickly pulled her into his embrace.

Yun Ren Xie didnt have time to know who is hugging her since it was only Jin Heise who dares to make this sort of move, she can feel the man's heartbeat going fast. "Senior Brother?"

When he heard her speak, Shen Xian Hua's heart tightened. Xiao Bai Xue wants to see Jin Heise the most?

"Xue'er, your Senior Brother wont be back anymore." he sighed, Shen Xian Hua is about to let go when he saw a green moon mark on Xiao Bai Xue's neck.

"Ah! Shifu!" she was surprised not recognizing him but what did he say? Jin Heise wont be back? "Why wont Senior Brother come? Is he sick?"

"No." he answered quickly but kept staring at the green mark of the girl, Shen Xian Hua gritted his teeth.

"Then if not....."

"The crown prince have ascended to the throne. He wont have time to be here." Shen Xian Hua threw an inquisitive glance at her, he can figure out the shock amidst her pale grey eyes.

"Senior Brother did?!" Yun Ren Xie nearly forgotten, Jin Heise became the Emperor after two months of the competition. The previous emperor, Jin Shan, got killed by poisonous beast and at that time, Shen Xian Hua and Jin Heise are already in a relationship. It mentioned that it was Jin Heise who porpusely poisoned the previous emperor because of the fact that he did not favor his son's love to a man.

But looking back, it couldnt be they've fallen in love already. Unless at the time Yun Ren Xie is unconscious, Shen Xian Hua and Jin Heise have started to develop feelings!

"No way!" she mumbled, its still not too late, right? She can still find a girl for him, right?

"Xue'er, where have you been?"

"Uhh.." Yun Ren Xie is starting to create lies in her thoughts. "I.... Well... X-Xue'er got struck by a lightning in Jianghu! Right! It- it was yesterday I think? After that, I..... Ummm, went unconscious! Xue'er just woke up this morning."

"Is that so." Shen Xian Hua can feel his disciple is avoiding him, he released her before turning his back.

Yun Ren Xie wasnt aware of his pain, she doesnt even know Shen Xian Hua wanted to cry in front of her but the man kept it inside and left.

Night came and he have no plans to sleep yet, sorrow have overcome his whole lifetime but one person gave him a reason to continue living on. Shen Xian Hua played his zither, he pluck every string with tenderness yet it returned a painful melody.

All this time, he badly wanted to keep her but someone is already there for her. How come life can be this unfair? He only wished to be loved but why is that person looking for somebody else? It was laughable that this person is the reason why he still wants to live and it was to be with her but she is also the reason behind his sorrows.

"Xiao Bai Xue..." he whispered before looking up at the gentle moon, closing his eyes while furrowing his brows, a tear unexpectedly fell from the corner of his eyes. "Why did you lie to me?"