Chapter 111: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

"What I'm implying?" Yun Ren Xie pointed at her self, she forced her tears to stay in place while her smile showed her sorrows. "Shifu is heartless! Have you only taken me as your disciple for this time to come? To sacrifice me in this stupid political marriage?"

Staring at the emotionless dark iris of Shen Xian Hua, the girl felt weak. "I've always respected Shifu. I even looked up on you. But why are you so eager to let me leave this place! I have told you I only wanted to stay here, to be with you! Has Shifu forgotten?"

"Xiao Bai Xue, for the last time-"

"You listen!" she interrupted his words. "I dont care if all of you think I'm disrespectful, but do you have any clue how hurt I am? Oh, wait. Shifu? Do you even care how I feel? Im just an orphan anyway so what's their to lose if I just simply die? Forgive me but I will never marry anyone!"

Yun Ren Xie never cared about the missions anymore, she felt pity for Xiao Bai Xue that she willingly let out the previous soul's bottled up feelings. She waved her hands and her clothes changed to her formal white hanfu, glancing at the sword in her grasp, Yun Ren Xie threw it at the side mercilessly.

"No one gave me freedom, I never thought the heaven before is just a cage. This tally?" she raised her jade emblem for everyone to see. "Im not Xiao Bai Xue anymore."

The emblem was thrown at the same direction of the sword. Its fragileness broke itself, to be a dull jade is her fated life. For thousands of shards, that is a dull jades end. Not even Shen Xian Hua have the power to bring it back.

"And this hairpin, its not right for me to wear it. Someone does." she took out the phoenix hairpin from her interspatial ring and gave it to Shen Xian Hua.

Yun Ren Xie wiped the tears that are about to fall, she coldly stared at the broken emblem and left Azure Immortal Sect.

For three days, she ended up in front of her enemies. Yun Ren Xie just hoped to live a normal life but who would have thought destiny is playing with her.

"Leave me alone!" she growled while being forced to lean on a tree by Long Youya, he held both her hands on top of her head.

"Wife, its time to get you back home." he showed a playful smile on his face, Long Youya observed the girl's flushed face in amusement but his gaze is drawn at the tempting pink lips of her instead.

Yun Ren Xie knew he is about to kiss her but she have two hands and a pair of legs in tow. She raised her knee to purposely hit Long Youya's weakness.

"You!"

"Who said you can kiss me? Why cant you all just stop this!"

She turned to leave but a spell binded her, Yun Ren Xie should have beaten Long Youya!

"Xiao Hua, he needs your help!" Long Youya walked at her side, still wincing in pain.

"What a great scheme." she rolled her eyes, not believing what Long Youya is saying. For what Yun Ren Xie knows, Shen Xian Hua is an immortal, why would he need a measly mortal's help?

"Xiao Bai Xue!" he lost his patience, the girl's sharp tongue made him angry. "Shen Xian Hua is poisoned and no one knows how to cure him!"

"If he did, then feed him ice lotuses! Isnt that a very useful herb?"

Long Youya went silent, she felt something is wrong about this situation. "He refused every medication."

Meanwhile, Shen Xian Hua sipped his tea. It was as if he doesnt have any problems at all.

"Shifu, the medicine is ready." Jin Heise worriedly looked at Shen Xian Hua, even though he is not his real teacher, the attachment of the real Heise is still inside him. For thanking the previous soul, he needs to burden some responsibility.

"I wont need that." Shen Xian Hua did not spare a glance at the bowl of medicine on the table as he sat up but his illness triggered. He felt dizzy as he coughed up continously, its a good thing Jin Heise visited him this day that Shen Xian Hua accidentally leaned on him for support.

"Shi... Shifu, Senior Brother...." Yun Ren Xie halted in her steps upon seeing how close Shen Xian Hua and Jin Heise is. If only her Shifu have a woman's body, then someone would have mistaken them as lovers!

"Junior Sister." Jin Heise stared at her with all tenderness but the girl refused to look at him. He glanced at Xiao Bai Xue's side, Long Youya is smirking at him.

"Why did you come back?" Shen Xian Hua indifferently asked, he stared back at Xiao Bai Xue without any emotions.

The girl gave up her pride and quickly knelt in front of him. "Shifu, I was wrong! Please let Xue'er take care of you? Im sorry!" she closed her eyes, droplets of tears met the ground. Admitting her mistakes, Xiao Bai Xue felt relieved but at the same time, afraid.

"After disregarding me, you came back? Xiao Bai Xue, is it not enough? Leave before I can even hurt you." Shen Xian Hua stated before waving his sleeves and left Zhu Courtyard.

Jin Heise quickly supported Yun Ren Xie up, he wanted to coax her, to stop her tears but the girl moved away for a bit. He is bitter inside.

"Please! Dont make me leave! I.... I will try to cure Shifu. My blood can!" she desperately pleaded while holding both Heise's arms.

"Xue'er...."

"Let her be." Long Youya came behind her. "A little sacrifice might hurt in order to save him."

"Are you crazy?" Heise interjected. "Her blood can heal but what if Shifu needs more to cure himself? Xue'er's life is in the line!"

"Senior Brother! Just this once, I wont kill myself."

Jin Heise can see her determination but he doesnt feel good. Shen Xian Hua have been rejecting all medications so what if he wont accept Xiao Bai Xue's cure?