Chapter 114: In My Dream

Arc 1: Dear Empress, you should compensate Zhen in the next life

Arc 2: Even for thousand years, thousand sufferings, I will wait for you

Arc 3: What I know, I dont regret loving you in this lifetime.

Back in Earth, Li Feng Qi patiently sat beside the unconscious body of Yun Ren Xie. She have been like this for two years at most.

The door of the hospital room opened and a woman at her thirties entered, along with a man. She was holding a book on her hands with a smile.

"That?" Li Feng Qi raised a brow at the book, he nearly laughed at its title.

"Oh, this?" the woman smiled wickedly as she glanced at her husband who looked furious. "Its a book. I dedicated it for Xie'er but I was late to publish it."

"Tch. Honglian just used my name there as the male lead!" the man crossed his arms in anger and his wife, Honglian, laughed at his reaction.

"And you're not happy?"

"Cousin Feng, Heise hates it too much! Have a read!" Honglian laughed while shoving the book to Li Feng Qi.

He did not refuse but the title is not on his liking, Sect Master and Crown Prince? Isnt obvious it was a bl story?

After some minutes of reading, Li Feng Qi burst out laughing. "Cousin-in-law will really get angry! Honglian, you just paired him with Zhao Hua. That man is his enemy since high school."

"Ugghhh." Heise grunted in dissatisfaction, this pair of cousins are both teasing him. He already married Honglian yet this woman shamelessly wrote a book of boy's love between him and his mortal enemy, Zhao Hua! "Li Honglian, you dared!"

"Wu Heise, they wont know it was you anyway. Are you not satisfied I was the first beauty who keep chasing after you in the story?" Honglian chuckled at how cute her husband is.

Heise blushed as he retracted his gaze, the way Honglian is staring at him is certainly not good for his premonition.

After a while, Heise left the room to buy them a meal.

"The truth, I did write this book for Xie'er." Honglian started as she stared at her unmoving bestfriend, Yun Ren Xie. "I kept on dreaming last year, either you'd believe it or not."

"Go on."

"In my dream, I saw my husband and Zhao Hua in a xianxia world. Even Xie'er is there, we can always see Heise and Hua getting intimate. There is one time, Zhao Hua leaned at husband for support and Xie'er, I think I saw her kneel in front of them?"

"I felt it was real. My last dream is actually much more terrifying. I..... Xie'er was killed by me. She tried to protect Zhao Hua."

"Relax. Its just a dream. Yun Ren Xie is just here." Li Feng Qi smiled in assurance, he glanced at the monitors of Yun Ren Xie. When will she wake up?