Chapter 118: Longing Chulian

"Senior System! Cant I really beat that Zihui?! Even just for a bit?" Yun Ren Xie screamed in her thought, she is already ashamed at how he flirted to her but the punishment is even more shameful! She is required to bring the clothes of Zihui in his room all on her own for five days!

Yun Ren Xie would often trip over if she tries to hurry, with no choice, she relied on Chulian's memory and patiently walked to his courtyard that is hundred meters away.

"Host, you can."

"Really?"

"But that is already an OOC, you wont have the chance to see me."

In irritation, she raised her middle finger on the air. "Fine, I wont." Yun Ren Xie harrumphed and continued walking when she heard a zither song. It made her stop but remembering Zihui's order, she continued walking.

After five minutes of running, Yun Ren Xie reached her bamboo stick out and a moongate is in front of her.

"Brother Zihui?" she called out. There is no answer but Yun Ren Xie is eager to leave the place already. She entered the courtyard and the faint fragrance of wisteria lingered around her.

Yun Ren Xie opened the door and made her way to the main chamber, she counted for fifteen steps and rushed another door open.

"Brother Zihui?"

No one answered, she shrugged her shoulders and went beside the bed. Just as she is about to leave the set of clothes, Yun Ren Xie felt something cold at the corner.

"Hm?" she was curious. Holding the edge of the cold object, it pierced her finger. "A dagger?" Yun Ren Xie retracted her hand, an enticing bloom of blood started to gush out of her fingertip.

"Dage? Dage?" she called out for help, Yun Ren Xie was stunned at her reaction. When have she ever become dependent? She frowned at her change. How come... How come she found comfort around this Zihui? It was like she have known him for so long. She is sure this is not from Chulian's feelings even though that girl is dependent to him. Its indescribable, as if Yun Ren Xie and Chulian are one.

(Author Li: For those who doesnt know what dage means, it is 'big brother')

"Your calling me?" Yun Ren Xie slightly jumped in surprise, why is he popping everywhere like a mushroom?

"No." she is about to leave when Zihui pulled her arm, his cold palm touching her skin. Yun Ren Xie can feel his warm breath as he drew her hand near his face.

Zihui clicked his tongue upon seeing the bleeding fingertip of Chulian. He suddenly sucked it gently, making Yun Ren Xie turn stiff. Her face went red like a ripe tomato, she cant explain her heartbeat's abnormal speed.

"B-Brother Zihui? You-" she is about to speak when Zihui spat the blood out. He can see the rosy cheeks of Chulian, even her ears are red.

"Here. I'll help you clean the wound. Ah Lian shouldnt touch anything around in this room, okay? That dagger is pretty sharp, it also have poisons." Zihui guided her down to sit at the edge of the bed, he left for some time and came back holding a bowl of water. Yun Ren Xie lowered her head, she never thought that dagger is poisonous, curiosity does kill the cat.

Holding her hand, he gently cleaned it with the pure water. After drying Chulian's hand, he suddenly stopped. Zihui's handsome face frowned, just what is he doing? Isnt he supposed to hate this girl?

"Its clean now. You should return. I wont forbid Xiao Hai to guide you the next four days." he reached out his hand and held her's, Zihui helped Yun Ren Xie reach the moon gate.

Just as he watched her disappearing silhoutte, Zihui crossed his arms as his brows knitted. "Have I forgotten to tell her something? There must be."

While Yun Ren Xie kept her bamboo stick at her side to help her find the way, she is cursing inside. That eleventh prince is really a tyrant! He dared to let a blind girl wander around at dusk?! How can she find the exact way towards her courtyard? Yun Ren Xie is crying, she can only rely to Chulian's vague memory.

An enchanting sound of zither reached her ears, she ignored the sound but her heart itched to hear it. She tried to shift her direction and hit a moon gate instead. "A courtyard? Who could be living here?"

With the thoughts of ghosts, Yun Ren Xie anger to step back however, the sound of zither kept her glued on her ground. She admitted defeat and squatted down. The song made her relaxed, something she wants to hear over and over again.

"Young Miss!" Xiao Hai worriedly came to Chulian who is sitting outside the Lianhua Courtyard. It was already night and the cold breeze of winter will make Chulian caught a fever. She draped the warm cloak all over her young miss, Xiao Hai have been looking for Chulian, afraid she have been abducted that Xiao Hai decided to go at Zihui's courtyard.

She never thought she'd find Chulian, her young miss is squatting at the ground.

"Xiao Hai? Why are you here?"

"Young Miss! Crown Prince will beat this servant to death if Young Miss gets lost!" Xiao Hai cried as she helped Chulian stand up.

"How long have I been missing?"

"Its already two hours....."

"That long?" Yun Ren Xie muttered, she was drowned at the enticing music inside the courtyard that she is unable to tell the time.

The next three days, Yun Ren Xie and Xiao Hai kept delivering clothes for Xiang Zihui but he never appeared in front of them. The music inside Lianhua Courtyard stopped which made Yun Ren Xie impatient.

For the last day, Yun Ren Xie escaped Xiao Hai's radar and went to Lianhua Courtyard. She heard that this courtyard is originally deserted, no one lives there but Yun Ren Xie clearly knew she have been listening to a melodic song four days ago.

Just as she arrived in front of Lianhua Courtyard, the sweet song of flute drifted around her. Yun Ren Xie unconsciously smiled from ear to ear as she entered. She isnt familiar in this courtyard, not even Chulian have a memory of this place.

"Hm? A stair?" she muttered when she noticed her steps are getting higher and higher. What she doesnt know, it was a pavilion in front of the simple house, for years, the stairs werent attended. It have moss that are slippery, the pavilion is also surrounded by water, placed in the middle of a pond.

Yun Ren Xie was careful at her steps, the flute song suddenly stopped which made her confused. She made a misstep which caused her to lose her balance. Yun Ren Xie reached out unto something she can hold but a pair of arms pulled her safely.

She was breathing fast, Yun Ren Xie was scared to death!

"Young Miss Chulian? Are you alright?" a concerned voice was heard by Yun Ren Xie, she nodded her head.

Wait..... That sounds like a man! Yun Ren Xie stiffened.