Chapter 13

Lisa pov

The girls and I were all down at the beach enjoying the nice weather. I was wearing an adidas prime yellow soccer tee with a high rise shorts plus a white bucket hat. The girls were wearing what girls would wear when they're at the beach. 

Rosie, Joy, Yeri, Jeongyeon, Sana, Momo, Mina, and Wendy were all playing in the water while Jennie, Irene, Seulgi, Jisoo, Nayeon, and Tzuyu were playing volleyball. Jihyo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung were building a sand castle and looking for shells to decorate it with. 

I was sitting down in the shade of our umbrellas and looking after our stuff but we didn't need to worry about it since it wasn't anything important. There were fans here but they didn't both us. 

They just took pictures and wave at us and sometime fangirl over us which was cute. Seeing their smile because of us makes me happy.

And just on time a Yacht with jet ski came into view. I rented the Yacht this morning and I also hired a driver for this since none of us can drive it. I got up from the towel and made my way over to her.

"It's nice seeing you again pokpak" Auntie mu said in Thai.

"Hello auntie. How are you?" I clasp my hand and bowed and look up at her and smile.

"I'm going fine. How's your mother"

"My mothers is doing very well" 

"That's good. Are you ready for the ride now?" I nodded at her and went to get our stuff plus to call the girls over.

"Does any of your girls wanna go on a yacht trip?" I pointed the yacht as they come over to me when they saw me packing up.

"WHAT! You got us a yacht and not to mention jet skis" Yeri yelled at me with a happy smile. She was jumping up and down as Irene was trying to hold her down.

"Yeah, I though we might as well explore the ocean a little plus we can buy stuff off the boat market too. Also there were gonna be a fire work show at night today. I didn't want us to miss the opportunity so I rented us a Yacht." 

I look over at the girls. Jennie, Irene, Nayeon, and Mina all had a scare face while the girls all look excited.

"oh shit. I forgot about the motion sickness part" I look over at Jennie. Nayeon was scared of the sea and Mina and Irene is basically scared of everything.

"We'll be fine Lisa" Jennie pointed to the four of them but I was still worried.

"You don't have to force yourself you go if you don't want" I signal the other girls to go on the yacht as I talked to the four of them.

"We'll be fine. It's a vacation and we'll regret it if we don't take up on the offer" Irene reassure me. I nodded and we all got on board on the yacht.

"Auntie just drive us anywhere honestly but make sure not to over do it. You already know my plan so I'll be leaving you now" I nodded as I signal her to go.

About ten minutes in now and every one was spread apart. Some where inside or on the deck or up stairs. I look over Jennie and Irene and Mina who look like they were enjoying themselves. They had a big smile on their face as the wind passes threw their hair.

All the girls look like they were enjoying themselves. Rosie and Mina were talking to Auntie Mu and laughing while Jisoo and Seulgi were touching the water. I went back inside the yacht to find Nayeon alone.

I walk over to her and hugged her as she quickly latch on to me. I guess the fear is getting to her and making it hard for her to enjoy.

"We'll be fine Nayeon. Auntie Mu have been doing this since I was born, that's her profession. If your scare about the falling in the water then don't be because I'll be here to protect you and save you whenever" 

Nayeon didn't move and I soothingly rub her back as I laid down on couch now. I fix her position as she was now laying on top of me as I stroke her back.

"I'm sorry Lisa. Because of me your not enjoying the trip with the other and I think the girls are gonna be jealous because of our position" Nayeon muffled into my chest and was about to move when I wrap my arms around her and held her down.

"It's fine the girls understand what's going on and are worried about you not jealous. And your  not ruining anything, I go on the yacht a million times and honestly get bored of it. I'm just doing this for you girls" 

Nayeon hummed into me as we laid there. I'm sure in about a couple of minutes she'll be use to the sea today and won't be scared. 

They weren't kidding though, Nayeon really is a baby. A cute baby.