Alastors mother (bonus chapter!)

HEY GUYS! So! I know I was said in the done in the charlastor department but I wanted to make this quick fun little chapter, I'm also aware I never addressed Alastor's mom, so here is the triplets, arrow, and the twins (don't forget hells favorite power couple!) reacting to Abigail! Oh and it's five years later so here are the ages
The triplets-21
Arrow-15
The twins-5

The triplets walked around hell with zim, who was clutching a small box in his pocket, unknown to Adrien, Abigor, and Lizzie.

"Oh and then we can go to the second circle and perform there! The bands really going well guys!" Adrien said excitedly. "That's great bro! Super happy for you!" Abigor said. Lizzie nodded while Zim quickly fished out Adriens album. "PLEASE ADS?" Zim begged. Adrien laughed and signed it.

Zims tail wagged and he hugged Adrien, who hugged him back. "Hey look where here!" Abigor said. They had made it to the castle and Lizzie teleported them in.

Charlie walked in and beamed. "Abigor! Adrien! Lizzie! Zim!" Charlie shouted and ran over and envolped them all in a huge hug. They all laughed and hugged her back. "BUBBYS AND SISSY!" Tyler shouted and threw himself into the hug.

Zim picked him up and spun him around. "UNCEY ZIM!" Tyler said and hugged him tight. "Hey sport!" Zim said. Charlie and the triplets looked at each other and laughed and started talking. "My babies! Your all so grown up now!" Charlie squealed.

"Heh, yeah...hey Charlie can I talk to you?"  Zim asked. Everyone besides Charlie nodded and they all left the room and went for a small walk.
Zim looked at Charlie, took in a deep breath and took the small box out of his pocket.

"I need to talk to you about me and Lizzie..."

Tyler was on abigors back, as he was a horse. "Daddy went out with Taylor today!" Tyler said and jumped up and down, trying to look around. Lizzie laughed and looked down at her hand. "Something wrong sis?" Adrien asked.

"No it's just...I...I...I wanna marry Zim!" She said looking at her brothers. They all looked at her, wide eyed. "Lizzie your only 21 centuries..." (told you guys time passes by quick in my stories)

"I know I know, but I've never dated anyone else! I love him so much!" She explained.

"Excuse me! Um...i think I'm a bit lost..." they heard someone say. They all looked around, and didn't see anything. "Is someone there?" Lizzie asked, and Abigor transformed back, holding arrow in his arms.

She came out of the forest and the triplets gawked. She looked so much like...there dad?! "Hello! I'm Abigail, and I seem to be lost...I'm trying to find the castle, could you please point me in the right direction?" She asked.

The triplets looked at each other while Tyler ran over. "I'm Tyler! I live at the palace and me and my siblings live there, we can help you!" The triplets gawked at him and Abigor stepped forward. "Forgive us Madam it's just...you remind us of someone. I am Abigorious Magne, but you can call me Abigor." he said and shook her hand.
"I'm Elizabeth Magne, but you can you call me Lizzie!" Lizzie said and gave her a little courtesy.
"I'm Adrien Magne, and we three are known as the Magne triplets, I speak for my sister and brother when it's a pleasure to meet you! If you follow us we will direct you to the castle."

Abigail nodded and smiled. They started to walk and talk, Adrien watching with a careful eye. "Where exactly are you from? I don't believe I've ever seen you here before." Adrien asked in a polite tone.

"Oh well you see, one moment I'm up in heaven, then the next I'm down here! Simply crazy how it worked in my opinion." Abigial explained. Abigor and Lizzie and Tyler started talking with her again while Adrien gave her a careful watch. He didn't trust her.

They walked up to the castle doors and Lizzie knocked. They opened and everyone walked inside, Charlie was currently sitting on her throne and looked up and smiled. "Kids! Who's this?" Charlie asked standing and walking over.

"She says her name is Abigail." Adrien said and gave his mom what they call Vaggies look, aka, vaggies classic, "well I don't trust him!" Look. Charlie rolled her eyes at Adrien and turned to Abigail and froze.

"I'm sorry but I feel like I've seen you somewhere before..." Charlie said. "That's what these three said.." Abigail started but was stopped by a loud door opening and closing. Charlie smiled. "Ah kids! Your fathers home!" The sound of radio static filled the air, and the kids smiles grew.

"Daddy!" Tyler shouted and ran towards the door and threw himself into Alastor's arms. "Woah careful there! I've got your sister Tyler!" Alastor teased. Tyler ignored his warning and nuzzled into his fathers chest. Alastor laughed and looked up and (not seeing Abigail who had backed up upon seeing him) his tail started wagging when he saw the triplets and Zim.

"There they are! My little deermons!" Alastor said and ran over to the triplets and they tackled him in a hug. "Good to see you dad!" Abigor said. Alastor smiled softly and pet abigors head, kissed lizzies forehead, and hugged Adrien.

"Where's arrow?" Alastor asked and Charlie let out a small groan "still going through his rebellious teen phase..." Charlie said. Alastor looked at her and handed Tyler and Taylor to his children and walked over to Charlie and took her waist in his hands and held her close. "Don't worry my charming demon belle, soon enough it will be over, we have to support him during this." Alastor explained.

Charlie nodded and hugged her husband. He smirked and leaned down and kissed her neck, but she slapped the back of his head. He laughed and looked over and he went pale when he saw Abigail looking over teary eyed.

"N-no way...m-mother?" Alastor asked, letting go of Charlie and walking over to Abigail. "MOTHER?!" Everyone asked besides alastor and Abigail. Abigail smiled and nodded, tears running down her cheeks. "My sweet baby boy...look at you..." Abigail said and they ran over to each other and envoloped in a hug. "I-I thought I-I would n-never see you again..." alastor said, tears streaming down his cheek.

Abigail reached out and cupped his cheeks. "Now alastor, you know what I say about smiling!" Abigail teased. Alastor nodded. "Yes I know mother, in fact I've carried it with me throughout my entire life." Alastor explained. They hugged once again, Charlie walking over. Alastor noticed and face palmed. "Oh silly me! Mother this is my wife Charlie!" Alastor said. Abigail smiled at Charlie. "I hope he takes good care of you, I raised him to be a gentlemen." Abigail explained.

"Oh he's amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better husband." Charlie explained and linked her arm with alastor's, who kissed her temple. Adrien hesitantly walked over. "Mom? Dad?" Adrien asked. Abigail's eyes widened and she smiled. "Mom? Dad? Oh alastor your a father!" Abigail said happily. Alastor laughed.

"Mother these are our-" he started but stopped halfway. His head shot towards Lizzie. "Go get your rebellious brother." Alastor said, radio static entering the air. Lizzie gulped and teleported upstairs and kicked down the door to arrows room. "Dude! What the hell?! Dads here!" Lizzie said. Arrow ignored her and continued to play on his Xbox. Lizzie gave him a look and yanked the headset off him.

"Ow! What the fuck?! LIZZIE!" Arrow shouted and looked at her angrily. Lizzie gave him a look and grabbed him by his ear and dragged him downstairs.

She threw him down in front of his parents and she smiled at everyone sweetly. Arrow, not noticing his parents, stood, and dusted himself off. He looked at Lizzie, his horns and antlers coming out. "Oh you fucker you going to get it now-" he started but stopped when he heard a throat clear. He turned around and let out an actual eep when he saw his father.

"Dad! Um..." arrow started. "We will discuss this later." Alastor said and went to his mothers side. "Mother, this is Abigor, Lizzie-" he started but was stopped by Abigor. "We met her already dad! We found her around the castle." Abigor explained. Charlie excused them both and took alastor away into there bedroom.
"Al, we need to talk about Zim and Lizzie."