"I'm going to become a great hero and prove to my father that, I am strong"

Name: "Shoto Todoroki"

Nickname: "well...most just call me Todoroki but Bakugo calls me extra, icy hot, half and half, icy thot...I prefer just Shoto or Todoroki"

Age: "I'm 17"

Species: "Human, what else would I be?"

Gender: "um...Male....why are you asking me these questions again?"

Sexuality: "....." -freezes you in place and leaves- He's bisexual

Hero name: "just Shoto"

Hero Appearance: "I know my costume isn't very flashy or anything but it's easy to move around in and I'd rather have that then a flashy costume" above!

Quirk: His quirk is called Half-cold  Half-hot

Quirk description: The right side of his body allows him to freeze anything he touches while the right side of his body allows him to use flames, he mostly uses the right side of his body since he hasn't used his left side as much and needs to better control it.

Likes: "what I like? I enjoy reading and tea..." he also enjoys training with his classmates and improving his skills. He also enjoys being in a quiet space and relaxing his body, he will play some games time to time as he finds them challenging and fun even if he doesn't necessarily show it. He also enjoys to go and visit his mother in the hospital as it calms him and he's always happy to see his mother. He also likes to eat cold Soba.

Dislikes: "my father, Endeavor" He hates his father for what he had done to his mother, he is trying to have a relationship with his father but so far they don't have much progress. He also hates it when people say he looks or acts like his father.

Crush(s): "excuse me?"
1. izuku midoriya
2. katsuki bakugou
3. Your oc

Pets?: "I don't have any nor did I have any growing up, my father saw them as a waste of time and space"

Family: "I have my Father, Endeavor or also known as Enji Todoroki and my mother is Rei Todoroki. I then have two brothers and one sister"

Physical/mental health: Physical- Shoto is strong, healthy and well built, he does have a burn mark on his face but he's fine

Mental health- Shoto is fine with mental health now but in the past he was always scared and kinda depressed due to what his father was doing to him and his mother.

Backstory: When Shoto was born and grew up, he quickly learned that his mother and father didn't get married out if love but out of power. His mother's quirk allowed her to freeze things and his father allowed him to use flames, Endeavor wanted to perfect child to use there quirk and become the next number one hero. Rei, Shoto's mother didn't want that but she couldn't do anything to stop her husband, she was terrified of him. One day Shoto over heard his mother talking to someone on the phone, he heard her say that she couldn't take it anymore and couldn'thelp but feel terrifiedof her own children, she then noticed that Shoto was listening in on her. She then took boiling water and poured it onto his face. Shoto grew without his mother most of his life and grew to hate his father. He wants to become the number one hero just to show that he didn't need his father's help.

Scenario 1: You were working in a local cafe, you loved your job and the area. The cafe was decorated to look like one from the past, it was like a traditional japan cafe. You served a few people there food and noticed some people running down the street, you then felt the ground rumbled. A big villian was walking down the street and destroying some buildings, you told everybody to get out and run for safety. As you ran outside you saw the villiam and it looked like it was about to smash you into bits! You closed your eyes but then...nothing but it felt very cold. You opened your eyes and saw the villian completely frozen! You then noticed a boy in a hero costume a few feet in front of the villian, he looked over at you and walked past you and into the cafe. He sat down at a table and began to read the menu...what do you do?

Scenario 2: make one up!