Chapter 45- School Prince, A Little Sultry (44)

Then, she slowly said, "Didn't that Yin Kun tell you to not mess with me?" Her voice was soft.

No matter how you look at a girl like this, she doesn't look like a barbaric. It just made people want to protect.

Brother Long narrowed his eyes, and said with a sharp voice, "Your guts aren't small."

He lifted his eyes and raised his hand to signal. Dozens of people immediately surrounded Su Yan.

Su Yan moved her right hand.

Ah... I'm out of energy.

She lowered her head and felt a little frustrated.

Brother Long didn't care, he directly lifted the steel bar and slammed it towards Su Yan's body.

Just then, a scream came suddenly. One of them was kicked to the side of the trash can.

Su Yan felt that she was suddenly hugged. It exuded wine and a burning chest was pressed against her forehead.

Looking up, she saw the man's face, Jiang Ran.

When he saw the iron rod fall, Jiang Ran's face was stained with suffocation, except for a short muffled hum, no change on his face.

Immediately after that, she was held on the back of her head by a pair of powerful hands, lying on his chest, blocking her vision.

Su Yan froze.

Jiang Ran was also afraid of it for a while. He released her and looked up and down at her to confirm that she was fine.

The panic in my heart and the fast beating of his heart finally calmed down. He turned around and looked at the bald man with a nose ring.

His brows and eyes were savage, even stronger than when Su Yan first saw Jiang Ran.

Then he suddenly moved.

After a few moves, he slammed Brother Long towards the wall.

A white shirt and black pants.

There was no laziness in any moves, and there was a fierce violent aura all over him, making people look faint.

Su Yan froze in place, standing in front of the corner, blinking and wondering.

She didn't know how long it took to raise her hand, and as if she was a little curious, she put her hand gently on the position of her heart.

At that moment, it was beating fast.

She didn't know whether it was because she consumed too much energy or because the alcohol was too strong, but she felt dizzy.

Her head buzzed, like a chain reaction.

It took a while for her to relax.

What's wrong with herself?

Jiang Ran's face was fierce and savage, and every move he made was fierce, and there was no fear seen at the sight of a dozen people.

When he finished the last one, he bent over and picked up a steel bar.

He slammed it onto the belly of Brother Long and watched him pass out completely before finally giving up and letting go.

He clicked and threw away the iron rod.

Then he turned and walked towards Su Yan. Jiang Ran reached out and held Su Yan's shoulders, and looked up and down at her, asking, "Are you okay?" His eyebrows locked together.

Su Yan was still feeling dull, staring at him blankly. Her hands slowly rested on her heart again.

As soon as she put it over, it seemed that the symptoms had just returned.

Jiang Ran looked at her movements and thought she had a heart problem. His eyebrows were locked together even tighter, his face becoming heavier. "I'll take you to the hospital."

Then he lifted her lazily and planned to go to the hospital.

After a moment, Su Yan recovered, and seeing his heavy face, she pulled on Jiang Ran's sleeve. She said in a soft voice, "I'm not hurt."

Jiang Ran looked at her appearance, feeling a little uneasy.

It wasn't until he heard Su Yan's affirmative sentence that Jiang Ran's heart gradually came to fruition.

It had really scared him just now.

TL Note: Whoop! Done with my assignments, looks like a third chapter will be possible today! (Well actually I just rushed through my assignments, especially my art. It looks good enough IMO) :D