𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"Today, you two can go to the town with Kaiser." Said Katsuki, smiling at Maddox and I. We both look at each other but look back at Katsuki. "But Katsuki, is it okay for us to go? What if people know us that we are from the first world?" I asked, worried about our situation.

Katsuki shook his head, "It's okay. Not many people know that the first world is exist. Moreover, everyone don't think there's another world in the first place." He gave an okay sign. He kneed down on our levels and patted our heads, saying it's okay. "I don't want to treat you two like prisoners here. After all, you two are still children and you have freedom to do anything." Katsuki said with a grin. "Since both of you are staying in the second world, you will need to get used of the environment here. Like I said, this world is a bit different from there."

What Katsuki saying is right. If we are gonna stay here, we need get used to it here.

"So where is Kaiser?" Maddox start to ask Katsuki about Kaiser's whereabout which I was about to ask that as well.

Katsuki froze. He quickly stand up and move far away from us as he take out his phone from his suit. "Pick up the phone already, Kaiser!" He shouts angrily.

Knowing Kaiser, he don't know how to use phone. Even if Katsuki brought him a phone, Kaiser never seem a type who can use phone all the time.

"Max, how about Kou?" My little sister suddenly ask. I turned my head at her. "I think Kou will be staying here. It's okay. Katsuki is having a day off from works so he will hanging out with Kou for today." I tell her as she nodded in understanding, happily. "I'm glad! I don't want Kou to be sad while we are away." She smiles.

What a good girl she is!

Then I heard a big sign coming from Katsuki himself, finally finished calling Kaiser to come over. He comes over toward us.

He looked at us with serious face. "Okay, you two, listen here." He said in serious tone. "Kaiser have never been close with children before because every kids are scared of him." I sighs. "Katsuki, I know you are worried about us especially Kaiser but you should trust him a little. He's an adult just like you." Well, he is more mature than you are right now.

The man in front of me put his two hands on my shoulders, making me flinch at his touch. "Just please take care of him for me! He always daze around in his own world and he's too forgetful! That's why I am worried about him than you two, okay!" I groaned with rolling eyes.

"Seriously, trust me a little, Katsuki." I heard Kaiser's voice behind me. My head turned and see the tall man, wearing casual clothes. More importantly, he have shaved his beard!

The older Kurogane screamed in horror. "What the hell happen to you, Kaiser?!" He yelled at Kaiser as he pointed his finger at the tall man, looking horrified.

I blinked my eyes at his sudden change. Somehow, he's looked more younger than I expected. Seriously, what's make him change like this all of the sudden?

OoO

The town is full of people and shops on the road. The shops sells many things like foods, books, weapons and so on. People are talking cheerfully and everyone here are seem so nice.

I held Maddox's hand as we watched everything in awe. This is our first time to go shopping and there's so many things that I never brought before. Are we gonna buy something? But I don't know what to buy. I gulped nervously, not knowing what do to.

Kaiser kneed down to our level. "Today's lesson for you guys is walking around in the town." He said as we looked at him. "But Mister Kaiser, is that okay?" Asked Maddox, looking worried. The black haired man smiles at us. "It's fine. You two are still children. All you need do is eat, play and sleep. That's children's job after all."