Chapter 81 - Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

Stiles walks over into the living room from the kitchen, stepping his long legs over mine that are crossed at my ankles and resting on the ottoman.

He plops down onto the couch cushion next to me, making a huge over exaggeration of crossing his legs in the air into the same position as mine and smacking them down next to mine.

I don't bring my eyes up from the pages of the book I'm currently reading, a smirk dying to break free as I watch from the corner of my eye as Stiles snaps his head towards me. He breathes out loudly before facing forward again at my non reaction to his actions.

With the dramatic huff falling from his lips– I break and let out a little chuckle, earning him to snap his head in my direction again "Damn babe, take a hint won't you?"

I flick my eyes up to the page I'm on to remember for later as I absentmindedly turn the page, completely engrossed in the words I'm not reading on the next page as I make a noise "hmm?"

Stiles groans and drops his head back to rest against the couch, earning a snort from me as I finally break my eyes from the book and over to see him with a slight pout. I move my lips between my teeth, enjoying the torment for a second longer before I cave "yes my love, what is on your mind?"

Stiles flicks his eyes from the ceiling and over to me quickly, stating "I'm bored."

I chuckle and indicate outside with a nod of my head "you're the one that said it wasn't the right time to be outside enjoying the snow falling"

He scoffs and sits up straight, pointing towards me with his humorless chuckle "Pa- Ha– I said it wasn't sticking yet, so we just needed to wait a little bit and it's been a lot a bit."

I smirk and move my humor filled eyes between his a few times "All right sooooo–"

Smiling bright, Stiles reaches over and snaps my book closed before laying it down on the coffee table.

I follow his actions with my eyes, watching as he leans closer and rests his nose against mine. Raising a brow he whispers "You. Me. Snowman. Now" before pulling back and kissing my nose.

"Count me in" I wrinkle my nose and chuckle as he stands up and holds his hands out towards me. He hauls me up and turns me around, pushing me towards the stairs as he smacks my ass lightly "Excellent– go get changed into snow approved clothing."

"Yes, sir" I salute him and his eyes flash with a fire before he clears his throat and stammers "I'm gonna go see– see if we have a– uh a carrot– for the, well you know"

His words trail off as he quickly moves towards the kitchen and I try to cover my laugh with a cough before I move up the stairs to change.

Walking down the stairs a few minutes later in a somewhat weatherproof ensemble, I pull my mint colored beanie over my head and into place over my ears.

Stopping in front of the coat rack at the bottom of the stairs, I part my hair down the middle of the back and bring both sections of my hair over my chest.

Putting on my rain jacket, I open the front door as I pull the hood of my jacket over my head as well.

I walk down the steps and smile softly at the bite of the cold snowflakes falling on my face when I look up towards the clouds.

Stopping my steps over in front of Roscoe, I start moving the snow gathered on the front bumper and hood together in my glove covered hands, forming a little upside down snowman on the bumper.

I'm just finishing with the small rocks of my little rambunctious Frosty's smile when Stiles sets his hands around my waist, setting his chin on my shoulder and releasing a soft chuckle at my handy work "Wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I asked if you wanted to build a snowman with me, but he's pretty adorable."

I laugh lightly and rest my hands on top of his as I tilt my head to the side "Oh we are so on to build a proper snowman– this little guy was too tempting to build on your baby though."

Stiles snorts and increases his hold on my waist, turning me quickly in his arms to face him.

I make a little squeak from the action, my hands landing on his jacket covered chest and my bright smile matching his own when our gazes crash together.

Stiles lifts one side of his mouth in the lopsided smirk I love as he moves his eyes around my face and hair "You're so snowy"

I snort and lift one of my hands up to rub the bit of his hair sticking out of his beanie that's also covered in snow "You're just as snowy and I love it."

Stiles' eyes shine brighter with my words as he moves his thumbs against my sides. He licks his lips quickly before he closes the gap between us and connects our lips softly.

I smile into the kiss, moving my lips with his warm ones as he moves one of his hands up to cup the side of my face.

Rubbing my cheek with his thumb he tilts my head to the side, deepening the kiss and eliciting a soft moan from my throat when I feel his tongue slide against mine.

Stiles groans deeply in his chest with the noise– the sound sending shivers down my arms and legs, though I'm not the least bit cold at the moment.

A car driving by brings us back into the now and we pull apart slowly, though we don't make it far as Stiles just leans his forehead against mine "Jesus Adds, kissing you just gets better and better every time"

"Ah Stilinski, your swoon worthy words plus snow is making one helluva combination right now"

He lifts his forehead from mine, throwing his head back softly as his contagious laugh fills my ears "Fuck I love you– come on"

He finishes his words by leaning forward and placing his hands on the back of my thighs, lifting me up effortlessly.

I wrap my legs around his waist, my arms going around the back of his neck and tightening my hold around him as I laugh through my question "Where are we going?"

Stiles slides his hands under my bum and jerks his head to the side, "We're building a damn snowman at that corner of the lawn because there's that small, barely there, hill that will have a shit ton of good snow to move around right now."

I nod with his words as he starts his steps, moving us through the snow towards the spot he nodded his chin towards before he continues "And then I'm taking you back inside to get warm because your little nose is already so pink from the cold."

With my arms around him I lean forward and smash my cold nose into his cheek, earning a little yelp "Damn woman, do you want us to fall?"

I pull back laughing lightly and just shrug as an answer "I'm not that cold so you're not taking me inside and away from this beautiful December in California miracle, mister!"

Stiles chuckles and stops his steps though he doesn't make any move to set me back on the ground "And after we enjoy the miracle to the fullest, we're fucking going inside so we can cuddle in front of the fire– deal?"

I narrow my eyes at him for a few seconds before I make a little hum noise and lean forward, stating in between kisses "Deal– as long– as cuddling– is code– for naked cuddling."

Stiles groans like he's in agony– bringing a smirk to my face as he slides his hands to my waist, bracing me as I unhook my legs and slowly slide down his front until my feet hit the ground.

Stiles licks his lips and smirks right back at me "You're killin' me smalls, but yes that's exactly what I meant– now let's build this damn thing."