Chapter 85 - Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins

"Yeah, sounds great, I'll see you in a little bit" I say goodbye to Lydia and end the call before pocketing my phone into the back pocket of my jeans as I walk into the kitchen.

Stiles stops the mug he was lifting up to his lips and flicks his eyes up to me as he mutters "Is our stay in getaway ending already?"

I soften my face and shake my head softly "Not technically– we however did promise Lydia we'd go to her Christmas party she was throwing since her mom wasn't able to make it home because of the snow."

He takes a sip and nods, slight smirk playing on his lips "Right– so what's she roping you into, I thought she didn't need help setting up?"

I chuckle and grab the mug Stiles prepared for me and breathe in the pepperminty aroma, informing before I take a sip "She's my best friend, she's not roping me into anything... she's on her way to drop off outfits for us to wear though"

"Outfit? She didn't say anything about this being a dressed up thing" Stiles grumbles, dropping the side of his head into his palm once he rests his elbow on the island in front of us.

"Relax, she has a festive outfit for me and a non dodgy ugly Christmas sweater for you" I murmur, taking a sip of my coffee and setting it onto the island as Stiles levels me with a look "Isn't the whole point of the ugly Christmas sweater be that they all look dodgy?"

I shrug, laughing lightly "Yes, but this is Lydia– that girl could make anything look good on us and she has yet to lead us astray."

Stiles offers a look like I've got a point before he huffs and reaches over, setting his hand on my waist and pulling me closer to him "All right fine, I'll give you that much– so what are you wearing?"

I slide my hands up his chest and shake my head, a soft smile lifting the corners of my mouth "No idea, she just said the girls are dressing up different than the guys and that I wasn't allowed to show you said outfit until I put it on."

"I'm both equally pleased and confused by that statement" Stiles chuckles and pulls me closer, kissing me softly.

We pull away when there's a knock on the door and Stiles kisses my nose before we head to the front door.

Lydia walks in once I open the door and hands me a tied bag, pointing towards the stairs to set it down before she hands Stiles another bag that's sans tied together "Here– the theme is Party like an Elf if you couldn't gather"

Stiles laughs as he pulls out a forest green colored sweater that has rows of tiny snowflakes on the top and bottom of the front with an elf hat on top of block letters stating 'Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins'

Lydia smiles brightly and hands over an elf hat to match the printed one on the sweater, setting her hands on her hips before she nods over to the bag she handed me "Everything you need is in there– so wear it all and I'll see you two in a little bit... well hopefully"

She cheekily throws me a wink and smirks before she turns on her heels to head for the door.

I drop my mouth open, chuckling as I shake my head "Sweet Christ, I don't even want to look in that bag now–"

"Well I do" Stiles quips and I hit him lightly in the chest, causing him to jerk back with a laugh.

Lydia chuckles, opens the door and offers a little wave of her fingers before she closes the door with a sing song "Tootles, love birds."

❄️❄️❄️❄️

I am just finishing putting my other green colored glove on with a red tulle cuff to match the tulle at the bottom of my dress when I hear behind me "Oh holy fucking shit–"

I smirk into the mirror seeing Stiles standing behind me, looking frozen in place with his hand on the doorframe as he's mid step walking into my room.

Setting my hands on my hips, just under the black belt situated over my waist, I turn around and smile softly towards him "So what do you think? There's green and red tights I still need to put on to complete the look too"

Stiles swallows thickly, his eyes roaming over me slowly and appreciatively in a way that makes my nerves come alive.

His deep voice sends goosies down my arms as he steps further into the room with me "I think I shouldn't be this attracted to an elf."

Wrapping his hands around my waist he pulls me flush against his front, my arms going around to rest behind his neck "You look absolutely stunning, Adds"

I run my fingers through his hair just under the elf hat he has on as I smile brightly at him "You look handsome as always"

Stiles' lips quirk before he licks them quickly and bends forward, capturing my lips softly. His lips move against mine, turning from soft and sweet to passionate and needy.

His grip on my sides increases in a way that has a moan falling from my throat, Stiles taking the opportunity to sweep his tongue against mine– deepening the kiss and making my legs feel weak.

I increase my hold from behind his neck, pulling him with me as I shuffle my feet backwards, the backs of my thighs hitting my bed and halting my steps when Stiles pulls back quickly "Wait, wait, wait– we should–" he licks his lips, groaning softly as he looks me over and continues through his panting breaths "We should go– leave now, you know make an appearance at the party and then come back here and do more of this–"

I scrunch my nose up, pushing my lips out into a slight pout as I move my eyes between his "But I've been such a good girl this year– so I vote for showing up fashionably late"

Stiles throws his head back, groaning deeply in his chest as he grumbles lowly "Fuck me, woman–"

I smirk, pushing up on my toes and nibbling lightly on his ear as I quip just above a whisper "I'm trying–"

"Oh– oh my god" Stiles gasps, bringing his head back forwards to crash his lips onto mine. I squeak with the action, instantly molding my lips to his as I increase my hold around him.

Stiles leans forward, his hands sliding down my waist, hips and thighs– gripping behind them as he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

Stiles never breaks our kiss, moving his lips with mine as he slides one hand up my back, his arm cradling me as he kneels onto the bed and lays me back onto the middle of the bed with his other arm bracing us.

I unhook my ankles from behind him, placing my feet on the bed as I roll my body into his, getting an appreciative throaty moan from him that has me smiling into our heated kiss.

Stiles braces himself over me with his elbows on either side of my head, sliding one of his hands into the top of my hair as I take off his hat, dragging my nails down his back.

Stiles breaks the kiss to sit up into a kneel, gripping the back of his sweater and pulling it off his back in one sexy pull.

I rake my eyes over his toned and muscled body, earning a spark of fire to light in his eyes as I sit up on my elbows and scoot up on the bed. Sliding my legs away from him as I sit up and reach over to my right side to unzip the dress.

I lift my arms up above my head and quirk a brow towards him as I whisper "Little help please?"

Stiles smirks and gathers the bottom of the dress into each of his hands before he tugs it upwards.

I move my shoulders with the tug, freeing the material from me before he discards the dress with a little throw over towards the chair by the vanity.

Stiles slides the pads of his fingers over the skin on my bare shoulders, followed by little feather light kisses as he slides his hands down my arms.

Shivering with his touch and the feeling of his lips on my skin, I set my hands on his upper arms as he grips my hips and pulls me closer to him, his lips brushing against mine as he murmurs "Merry Christmas, baby."