Chapter 7 - After hours

This picture was sent to me by chaoticemmas so really you can just thank her for this ๑乛◡乛๑

Kind of smut warning BTW. Like not really...but kinda. Let's just say I'm for sure not getting into heaven.

.

.

.

.

"Okay" Bokuto declared as he walked up to the booth.

It was large and round, rich red leather filled by Kuroo and Kenma accommodating one side and Akaashi himself sitting in the middle.

They sat in the furthest corner from the dance floor and the music hummed as a low bass beat in the background.

Akaashi noticed that Bokuto hadn't gotten changed, instead staying in his half put together bartender's uniform.

Excellent.

"I've called my friends and also, dinner is served" Bokuto winked, raising a serving tray.

A row of glasses sat pristine and next to it, a large jug of electric blue alcohol.

"So, how are we getting this night started?" Bokuto slid in around the booth as Kuroo immediately reached for a glass, eyes eager.

"Ok I have an incredibly bad idea that is guaranteed to end badly, but just bear with me for a sec" Kuroo grinned, blue liquid sloshing into his glass from the jug.

"I already love it, continue" Bokuto folded his arms on the table, smiling wide.

"Lord give me patience" Kenma mumbled, reaching for his own glass.

"Don't you mean give you strength?" Akaashi cocked an eyebrow.

"If lord gave me strength, everyone would be dead" Kenma replied, the flatness in his voice displayed with an impassive expression.

"Wow, you two are so... different" Bokutos eyes searched Kenma up and down and then flicked to Kuroo, who merely shrugged.

"He loves me" Kuroo swept in and placed a loud wet kiss on Kenmas cheek.

"I hate him" Kenmas shoulders grew stiff as his cheeks brushed with a tint of pink.

"Isn't your favorite trope haters to lovers, Kuroo?".

Akaashi tilted his head, black curls bobbing with the movement slightly.

"Is that why when you saw me, you looked like you wanted to deck me" Bokuto waggled his eyebrows at the raven head.

For some unknown reason.

"I was just intimidated by your attractiveness" Kuroo waggled his eyebrows back.

Kenma and Akaashi shot each other a subjective glance.

"Okay, let's get back on track here" Akaashi interfered, waving his hand between the two's heavy stares.

He didn't want to have to get jealous of Kuroo. He couldn't flirt with Kenma like Kuroo could with Bokuto.

Not that he'd want to, but still.