Part 15

Peter's pov

While I had the iron spider with me at all times, I didn't use it when I was on patrol. Dad said I should only use it when it was absolutely necessary. So I had it around my wrist, but I still wore my normal suit.

I quickly swung to the jewelry store and saw two guys with bags of money in their hands and guns in their pockets.

"I think you have something that doesn't belong to you"

"Ah. If it isn't Spider-Man himself. We were expecting you" He says with a snarky attitude

They both set the money down and started to shoot me with their guns. I easily dodge each of their shots and quickly webbed them to the wall. I grabbed their guns just in time for the police to run through the doors.

"Thank you Spider-Man" One of the officers said

"Anytime" I told them and ran out of the building

I swung from building to building watching for any crime that might turn up. I may not live in queens anymore, but this was still my city and it was my job to protect it.

"Peter there is a fire on 4th avenue"

A fire? I quickly tapped my wrist and the iron spider suit surrounded my body. I quickly swung to 4th avenue and straight to the apartment complex. I saw firefighters and people standing outside.

"Everyone needs to start evacuating the area! Is there anyone still in the building?" I asked the crowd

"My daughter. I thought she was right behind me" An women said crying

I ran in the building and used Karen to see if anyone was left. I climbed the walls and I tried to avoid the fire best I could. I didn't know if the suit was fireproof, and I wasn't ready to test that tonight. As I made it to the top floor, I heard the sound of a girl screaming. I quickly ran and saw the little girl holding a blanket in the middle of the room.

"I got you, don't worry" I picked her up and she held on to me

The walls started crashing around me and the ceiling was starting to cave through. I wasn't going to make it downstairs in time. The smell of gas started to fill the room. The building wasn't going to last much longer.

"Peter you need to get out out there" I heard my A.I tell me

I looked around and there was a window. I wrapped my arms around the girls and I jumped out the window easily catching myself. I landed on a car and made sure the girl wasn't hurt. Once I lowered myself on the ground, I ran towards the officers with the girl in my hands.

"Sarah! You're okay! Thank you Spider-Man" The women yelled grabbing the girl

"Everyone needs to evacuate! The building is going to blow!" I yelled and everyone started running, even the officers

A few seconds later, the building exploded and I flew backwards. I crashed into a building and fell through the walls. I felt my body starting to hurt everywhere. My ribs were broken and I couldn't move. Thank fuck I was wearing my new suit, or I would've gotten a lot more injured. But it still really hurt.

"Karen was anyone else hurt?" I asked her

"No Peter. Everyone ran just in time. Your father is on his way to your location" She told me

Good. Dad is coming. I let my mask come off and I finally started to breathe. I started to close my eyes just in time for me to feel someone pick me up.

"I got you bambino. You're okay" He whispered and I felt myself starting to fly

Later....